ADVERTISEMENT

PJ hit 9/9 from the line

jrpross

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
giphy.gif

I missed the last game but PJ looked tons better than a couple weeks ago. We are trending in the right direction in this early season.

PJ is coming into form. Love that Perfect from the stripe! 3ptr looked good too. Down a player(green) for most of 2nd half, almost played a full 40min...last 3 we coasted...overall, proud of the Cats. Hope Quade eye heals quickly. And lil cherry on top, pUKe lost!!!

I think it's mostly focus. I noticed today Diallo was taking the ball from the ref and throwing up a shot almost immediately. When we take our time and pay attention to mechanics, we are fine.

His dad literally said if hed hit his free throws hed be averaging 12/13 a game. I love you Mr. Washington. Pj listened.

Reactions: 78Gooses
Coach Cal at halftime was pretty damn confident in PJ's ability. I liked the guarantee he made about Pj being a top player by march. He usually doesnt name drop a guy out there like that unless he knows its true.

If pj just hits free throws his stat line will be pretty decent every game

PJ had been playing like crap and the effort wasn't even there. He was actually hurting us with Cal giving him so many minutes to work through it. This is one game, Hope he keeps it up.

The real truth comes out with better competition.

We really didn’t miss SKJ yesterday, but I bet we will going forward in bigger games.

With his weight loss, I think PJ's conditioning and confidence are way up. This can only mean good things for UK. I love this kid and am excited to see him step up his game.
Cal and his staff are so good at holding these kids accountable and not letting them get their way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT