ADVERTISEMENT

PJ’s dad says son will stay in draft with first round pick promise

If an NBA franchise is willing to spend the money on a 1st round pick that's 6 '7 and can only dunk and do lay-ups, then I don't know what they or some of the people on this board are smoking. Unless Washington is heart set on leaving regardless, he will be back for his sophomore year.

If an NBA franchise is willing to spend the money on a 1st round pick that's 6 '7 and can only dunk and do lay-ups, then I don't know what they or some of the people on this board are smoking. Unless Washington is heart set on leaving regardless, he will be back for his sophomore year.

why would we want what you described back...

Obviously not all players are going to follow the logic, but most of the time a player as good as Pj would. He's better than Gabriel and SKJ, hell SKJ was never going to shine here and wont at UNC.

Just wait until he tees it up against us. Don't speak too soon is a good motto.

Interestingly, Travis and Washington have both worked out for the Nets.

Because young freshmen can get bigger, better, stronger. I think he could definitely be a 1st rounder with at least another year in college. I just think that's what he is right now, and it hardly makes one a failure because they have to come back for a 2nd year of college.

Yeah I’m starting to question. Not in a sense of
Being bitchy but legitimately looking at it as a business decision both PJ and Vanderbilt should return to UK for 1 more year. Just 1 more year. The payoff in doing so is much higher. ESPECIALLY PJ right now. It’s literally the (likely) difference between $4-$9 million dollars and a guaranteed contract with an NBA franchise (their dream ) or 33k -ish on a awkwardly named G-League team...

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT