Pizza Snackdown - The Finals

Choose your favorite.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
One shot for all the glory. Winner takes all. A lifetime of glory, being the Paddock Pizza champion of 2017. Everyone woman pizza wants you, and every man pizza wants to be you.

Given all circumstances, time, money, travel, access to a toaster oven, choose your favorite from the Final Four. Yours didn't make it? Too bad. Man up and choose the one you like the most of the final prestigious four.

Last edited:
3 chains and a .99 frozen pizza. BATTLE FOR THE AGES!

Embarrassing.
The good news is, if we really need your opinion on Pizza, we can read the 145+ posts in which you've mentioned it since 2015.

ZLtb0AX.jpg

Papa Del's in Champaign would wipe the floor with every Pizza I have seen presented. New York Is cheese and crackers. Too thin. Chicago rules.

The only one of these I remember having is Totino's, and the only thing good about it is the price.

I may not get back to KY for a while, so I'm picking the only other one within 200 miles of bumphuck Idaho just to see the results.

I'm not going to drive to the mall to have Mellow Mushroom and I'm damn sure not going to spend all day driving to Louisville or Lexington to satisfy my pizza cravings, so Totino's frozen gets my vote. It's not great, but it's cheap and easy.

There is an upset of biblical proportions brewing in teh Paddock. If frozen pizza hangs on to this lead couches shall surely burn. This would be akin to a 16 finally knocking off a 1 in the big dance.

#TeamTotinos

What's the topic for January? Soda/beverages? Fast food places/burgers? Chicken? Pastries?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT