ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt...

Assume this must be part of their summer camp recruiting effort (?). I didn’t expect us to get nine commits but unless I missed it we didn’t get a single one from last weekends camp.

Really slow in Athens too, been nearly 2 months since the last one until we got one from a QB from Mississippi Friday. Makes it nerve racking for us fans when it seems like everyone else is getting them left and right.

Really slow in Athens too, been nearly 2 months since the last one until we got one from a QB from Mississippi Friday. Makes it nerve racking for us fans when it seems like everyone else is getting them left and right.
I thought this may be a small UK class anyway, 16 or so, but with some hauling for whatever reason UK may end up with 20-21. Still, they appear to be stumbling at the moment.

Nine commitments today. Interesting...
Well, per their Rivals Recruiting page, 6 today but all 9 within the past week. Not a big deal but perhaps more interesting is 3 of today's had UK offers and 2 of the others had UofL offers. [winking]

Peace

I thought this may be a small UK class anyway, 16 or so, but with some hauling for whatever reason UK may end up with 20-21. Still, they appear to be stumbling at the moment.

I don't have a clue how many UGA is going to sign, but probably more than we have graduate. We have missed on a couple we wanted, gonna miss on another tomorrow. But in on some good kids, seems like we have targeted Mississippi pretty hard, got the QB Friday and recruiting a LB from there pretty hard. We are going to be so young this fall it's getting used pretty hard against us, Looking like we will have 10-12 frosh and soph starters, mostly soph, this fall

Reactions: mrschwump

Isn't that sort of like worrying about the sun coming up tomorrow? :D

Reactions: The-Hack

Some areas are just crowded in the younger classes, we have 10OL in the soph and frosh class, 10 soph and frosh LB, about 14 soph and frosh DB. DL will be mostly upper classmen, maybe WR,. With so many young guys playing time will be tough to come by. I believe Kirby will sign a good class, hopeful he gets a good group of DL and WR.

Well, per their Rivals Recruiting page, 6 today but all 9 within the past week. Not a big deal but perhaps more interesting is 3 of today's had UK offers and 2 of the others had UofL offers. [winking]

Peace

Did Narduzzi take a traditional or nontraditional route to being a P5 HC?

I'm more worried about the earth stopping its rotating than I am about he sun not rising. Just hope it stops rotating when we are at an nice moderate temperature just before the sun goes dow-------the earth stops rotating.

Of course there will be a lot of disgruntled losers complaining no matter where it stops, talk about immigration problems.

Last edited:
This sounds like a rhetorical question. :D

Peace

And it sounds like we are getting rhetorical answers.

I'm not that concerned about filling up now, I hope we have a lot of spaces open after the season is over, of course having an open space isn't a concern at some programs if an ALL Big 12, LB becomes available, who cares if it is late in the recruiting cycle and the RB had been committed for a year-------OR if the incoming is a criminal kicked out of a legitimate University, the more the merrier.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT