ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino's latest. LOL

EvilMD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2003
"This team has the best attitude I've seen since the 87 Providence team."

Not Pitino's Bombinos. Not the UK Final Four teams. Not the 05 or 12 U of L teams. Not the UK or U of L championship teams. The team from the school he left after two years.

I wonder if U of L fans believe anything he says.

Topic kinda misleading. I clicked expecting to see some skank on a restaurant table. Bummer!

Translated: No players have talked back at me yet.

That will last until October.

I realize he got rid of several turds from last year's team, but wouldn't you say his first Kentucky team had a pretty special attitude? All of them stayed through the sanctions. All of them went through his grueling workouts. All of them scratched and clawed and did whatever he told them to do, and they finished .500.

"Our attitude is only surpassed by how great our guys are off the court".

Basketball results really aren't that important.

This says more about the players they've had recently I feel like. I guess it would feel like a breath of fresh air to have control of the locker room back.

The Donovan Mitchell kid (who's supposed to be pretty good, although short for a shooting guard) apparently shakes all the coaches hands after every practice. That's probably where this is coming from.

I am a big believer in team chemistry helping out. UofL has some decent pieces although not enough to really impress anyone. You can look at their absence in the top-25 polls to see what people think of their roster. However, if you get these players totally buying in, then they can play their way into the top-25 at some point. It would help if they didn't have 21-feet of suck inside.... but I'm not going to weep for UofL's roster deficiencies.

When you lie as much as Rick, you lose touch with reality. He has no idea how ridiculous he looks.

Ok...maybe they do have a great attitude. Congrats Rick. Does that mean they will be a great, or even just good, team?

How many times has he said "this is the hardest working group I've ever had" or "I don't know if I've ever seen a transformation like I've seen with this player"?

He's like a child. Every time he sees or touches something "Oh my God, this is the (insert adjective) thing ever!"

ADVERTISEMENT