ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino Most hated coach in UK history

Pitino is a pathological liar and sociopath. - @ Louisville

He banged a bimbo on a restaurant table - @ Louisville

paid to kill his unborn child. -
So Louisville

Then the cheating at UL. - Yes, @ Louisville

I know you are battered Irish. Living next to those tards for that length of time, hell, you probably think Louisville is just UK's city extension campus. I'm putting your mind at ease, between you and me...........no one outside Kentucky knew who Louisville was until now. Do not attract attention to the situation, don't allow for linkage.

Actually what others think of UL outside of Kentucky is irrelevant to me unless it’s biting criticism that amuses me in some fashion. I also couldn’t care less Pitino coached at UK in the 1990s just like I don’t give a shit I had some good times with my ex wife during the same time period. I certainly look fondly on those teams and their accomplishments but as far as Pitino? Meh. All of the goodwill he developed during his time at UK melted away during his 17 year cheating, scandal ridden tenure at UL.

Actually what others think of UL outside of Kentucky is irrelevant to me unless it’s biting criticism that amuses me in some fashion. I also couldn’t care less Pitino coached at UK in the 1990s just like I don’t give a shit I had some good times with my ex wife during the same time period. I certainly look fondly on those teams and their accomplishments but as far as Pitino? Meh. All of the goodwill he developed during his time at UK melted away during his 17 year cheating, scandal ridden tenure at UL.

But did you take your X picture off the wall? That's what taking his banner down would equate to.

I agree with most of this, but truth be told, Eddie was the best Xs and Os coach we have had since Rupp, followed by Pitino. I do realize what happen in his tenure, but the man could flat out game coach.
The probation will always be a mark against him, however, he took Arkansas and Oklahoma State to the Final Four so that should tell one something about his coaching abilities talking only about his basketball knowledge.

Reactions: brianpoe
I will always appreciate what Pitino did for UK when he took a program that should've been left for dead and quickly went back to being dominant again to the annoyance of the NCAA.

Eddie Sutton will always be my least favorite coach for UK. He did more damage to UK than Pitino ever did.

I hate to break it to some of you fine people but the crap going on when Sutton was coach had started long before Eddie. As it did on every other campus in football and basketball. He just didn’t do anything about it which is the reason he deserved to be fired. So this long term damage stuff is pure folly. UK was caught and deserved to be punished but it was a product of forces far bigger than Sutton.

Reactions: brianpoe
I hate to break it to some of you fine people but the crap going on when Sutton was coach had started long before Eddie. As it did on every other campus in football and basketball. He just didn’t do anything about it which is the reason he deserved to be fired. So this long term damage stuff is pure folly. UK was caught and deserved to be punished but it was a product of forces far bigger than Sutton.

Enjoying the wife avatars.....

6GHdmvK.jpg

Reactions: irishcat1965
ADVERTISEMENT