ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino is being subpoenaed by FBI

I do believe that's a federal subpoena. He darn sure better take it seriously and speak the truth or he could end up in federal prison, and we know that's not a good place to be.

And don’t forget, Pence said Pitino went to the FBI and opened his ignorant piehole. No telling what he said and they be trying to put him on the spot under oath.
Didn't realize he had gone to the FBI and said anything,this does change the possibilities greatly.How in the world did Pence let him do that,but I suppose he couldn't stop him

I do believe that's a federal subpoena. He darn sure better take it seriously and speak the truth or he could end up in federal prison, and we know that's not a good place to be.
Many of them aren't that bad,the one in Manchester is run mostly by the inmates.They answer the phones and everything.

I’m sure Pence mentioned that Pitino met with the FBI, which was a colossal error.
If he doesn't say very much the same things he said the first time he is in a world of hurt and will have to do whatever they want him to do.

I can see Jurich sweating bullets over this.

Reactions: sefus12
@Steelers2012 ? What’s all this nonsense ?

Also- I heard a clip of his interview on my run today. About the lie detector test and how he “passed it” my god it was cringe worthy ! What an absolute dumbass . Yeah rick everyone believes you now Bc you “passed a lie detector test “

UL fans are so amazingly angry. This is awesome . The last month or so has been like a mini Christmas morning every day

Reactions: deplion
This will show how sociopathic he truly is. You lie to the Feds you go to jail, period. Even if you're 100% innocent.

I honestly don't know if he knows how to tell the truth. That's a damn hard thing to do for a known pathological liar and potential sociopath.

ADVERTISEMENT