ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino is being subpoenaed by FBI

He better get his stories straight with all the lies he tells. FBI will have a lie detector machine that actually works.
giphy.gif

I mean my God, will they please stop piling on ? Enough is enough. the man has been through enough all ready. let him go away in peace.

Ha ha ha ha :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The gift that keeps on giving.

Holy crap, Rick's "lie detector test" was only two questions. I think the FBI is going to be a little tougher on him. He has already filmed this interview with Jay Bilas which will air tonight.

""I was asked two questions," Pitino said. "And I said, 'I want you to ask me if any other recruits in my tenure were ever given anything.' And he [the polygraph examiner] said, 'That's not what we're here for. We're here for: Did you have any knowledge of the Bowen family getting any money? Did you have any knowledge of an Adidas transaction?' "I answered 'absolutely not' on both questions and passed the lie detector test. So I had no knowledge of any of this."....

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ge-recruiting-scandal-cites-lie-detector-test

Hope he's smart enough to cancel his interview tonight. Thinking maybe the FBI did him a favor by letting him know now instead of tomorrow.
FBI- "Hey we got you dead to rights, so why don't you come on in and talk with us before you make a jackass of yourself on TV"

Reactions: Aike
He and Karen errr....Katina errr....McGhee err.......Bubba sharing the cell L1C4 Level 1 cell 4

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike-D
I still can’t get over this. I mean, on this day in 1867 the Alaskan territory is formally transferred to the U.S. from Russian control.
The Allies defeat Napoleon Bonaparte at Leipzig on THIS VERY DAY in 1813. The freaking Allies, man!

This is what Pitino is concerned about, not some trivial subpoena. Some people just have no perspective. I’m sure Pitino will inform me of more things that happened today. I can always count on him.

The nerve of some people.

These crazy FBI agents clearly don't understand Rick's narrative very well. He had no clue about anything, ever, unless he wanted to know. And since he didn't want to know this, he didn't know. Bowen "fell in his lap" and he got "lucky"! How many times does he need to say it? Can't they read?!!! The fact that the Adidas executive was in Louisville at the time the deal allegedly went down, the day before Bowen signed, is purely circumstantial. Looks like it's time for Rick's lawyer to release another nasty statement and/or find another brain dead reporter to do an interview.

Remember Rick, this time, we may need some real tears, and... Action! :D

This just keeps getting better. Pitino fired and maybe headed to the big house. Jurich fired and being replaced with a UK grad. The NCAA's impending major penalties for violating probation.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
If he lies to the Feds, his ass is likely going to prison. He is going to have to cut a deal and admit what he did in exchange for immunity.

I dont think Sypher is necessarily a "good person", but she got railroaded by Pitino and company (and going to prison).

This would be delicious

Holy crap, Ricks "lie detector test" was only two questions. I think the FBI is going to be a little tougher on him. He has already filmed this interview with Jay Bilas which will air tonight.

""I was asked two questions," Pitino said. "And I said, 'I want you to ask me if any other recruits in my tenure were ever given anything.' And he [the polygraph examiner] said, 'That's not what we're here for. We're here for: Did you have any knowledge of the Bowen family getting any money? Did you have any knowledge of an Adidas transaction?' "I answered 'absolutely not' on both questions and passed the lie detector test. So I had no knowledge of any of this."....

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ge-recruiting-scandal-cites-lie-detector-test

Just read this as well. They didn't want a baseline for the truth now did they? I love that a lie detector is the hardest thing ever!

Reactions: DSmith21
ADVERTISEMENT