ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino files lawsuit against Adidas

Well he's going down swinging , he may just spill the beans on U6 before this is over.

Makes sense....

Meet the new biggest dick at Adidas...

tenor.gif

Mere posturing by Pitino's legal team to try and get Adidas to pay a sum of money not to go to Court. Pitino;s lawyers know the FBI will not release tapes until their cases are settled in Court. His Lawyers hope to get a settlement prior to tapes being available. So it gets down to does Adidias fight it or settle to get rid of him? If Adidas fights it, Pitino will drop Suit when the tapes are about to be made public.

You know, if Tony Soprano had thought of this he'd still be in business. But this kind of thing could get most of us whacked.

Looks like some third world country is not only getting freebie championship shirts but new Adidas for everyone..

A for Adidas...
tumblr_md1nc9wyKO1ri9ielo1_400.gif

This whole mess is BS. For me, Slick Rick's actions only demonstrates what is one of the biggest thing wrong with our society today, failure to accept responsibility.
What is wrong with this idiot? Its always someone's else's fault.

You let one of my guys steal something, break something, cuss someone out, its not them that gets the call, it will be me.
This man was in charge of the basketball program. He hired his assistants. He trained them. He set the rules. Any yet, the rules Slick set in place were broken multiple times. He broke his contract the minute he poked Karen Sphyer on that table.
And yet, he still refuses to take any responsibility.
What a jerk.

Sounds like that RP will be going on the Jerry Springer show.. Can u imagine Katina and RP facing off on TV 15 seconds of Tweek off....

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
This whole mess is BS. For me, Slick Rick's actions only demonstrates what is one of the biggest thing wrong with our society today, failure to accept responsibility.
What is wrong with this idiot? Its always someone's else's fault.

You let one of my guys steal something, break something, cuss someone out, its not them that gets the call, it will be me.
This man was in charge of the basketball program. He hired his assistants. He trained them. He set the rules. Any yet, the rules Slick set in place were broken multiple times. He broke his contract the minute he poked Karen Sphyer on that table.
And yet, he still refuses to take any responsibility.
What a jerk.

He's throwing a tantrum like any spoiled child!

His daddy combover Ramsey and Tommy Turtleneck has given him everything he wanted and let him do whatever he wanted for years. He can't STAND it when everyone is so mean to him!

I like what UL did with offering to donate 1.5 million to his charity for his child who died. He turned it down, which doesn't look too good.

Reactions: ymmot31
"I had no part -- active, passive, or through willful ignorance -- in the conspiracy described in the complaint. I had no reason to know about the conspiracy described in the complaint, and no reason to know about the complicity of any UL assistant coach or staff member in any bribery conspiracy. I never have had any part -- active, passive, or through willful ignorance -- in any effort, successful or unsuccessful, completed or abandoned, to pay any recruit, or any family member of a recruit, or anyone else on a recruit's behalf, as an inducement to attend UL."

More rogue coaches I guess....

https://www.si.com/college-basketba...ues-adidas-ncaa-recruiting-scandal-louisville

Pitino has proven he is sue happy and don't be surprised if he doesn't sue John Calipari alleging Coach Cal ruined his reputation by beating him like a drum over his career. This was a conspiracy I tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT