ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino- doesn't matter if I'm Coach 2

My friend you lure them in with the retainer and hit them hard during the case. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It can't cost that much to enter a plea of insanity,or guilty under extreme emotional distress or maybe an Alford plea.(that's it ,an Alford plea that would be right up Pitino's ally he could talk about that for years and spin it 7 ways from Sunday)

article-2315352-1980403E000005DC-979_306x423.jpg

Because I can.

He is too delusional to enter a plea. He goes to trial.

[laughing] That's why I asked about the shit ton of work you'd be enduring.

Then you get to talk him out of taking the stand!!

:grimace: = your face as Rick placed his hand on the Bible for the oath!!!!

[laughing] That's why I asked about the shit ton of work you'd be enduring.

Then you get to talk him out of taking the stand!!

:grimace: = your face as Rick placed his hand on the Bible for the oath!!!!
Technically a lawyer is an officer of the Court which takes precedence over the representation of the client. Meaning if your client lies on the stand and you know it's a lie, you have an obligation to tell the judge who then takes recourse as the judge sees fit. Now does that happen in real life? Probably not as much as it should. [roll]

Technically a lawyer is an officer of the Court which takes precedence over the representation of the client. Meaning if your client lies on the stand and you know it's a lie, you have an obligation to tell the judge who then takes recourse as the judge sees fit. Now does that happen in real life? Probably not as much as it should. [roll]
Have you ever seen that happen?

Well let's do lawyer talk then.

Technically you know he would be lying, but he doesn't. And since he doesn't know he's lying, it's not your job to create reality.

Total justification.

Said he was talking to the Adidas prez about Terry Roziers adidas contract.
[roll]

Man that is some next level Goodfellas lying right there! These guys just keep on giving.

The problem with that is, Pitino discussing shoe deals for former players, would ALSO be a HUGE NCAA violation... you really can't get players paid before college, and you really can't help them get shoe money after college either. That would be pretty neat though "Hey, come to Louisville..we have a 140 million dollar contract with Adidas, so once you get to the NBA I will contact the Adidas brass and get you a big ole shoe contract" LOL....BUZZZZZZZZ wrong answer!!! ....either way, Pitino just got Louisville the death penalty.

Reactions: Cindog28
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by bacteria. Even though it is curable, if syphilis isn't treated, it can cause serious damage to your brain, heart, nervous system, and even lead to death.

In a way........he's kinda right.

It doesn't matter anymore. His reputation is shot (not that it wasn't already before this). He is completely irrelevant now.

All that you really need to know from that article is that he sold his house in Louisville. That was the white flag right there.

I would assume that it matters greatly whether or not he is Coach 2 as it may assist UL in minimizing or denying a buyout of his contract. I may be way off, but I would think he would have clauses within his contract in regards to upholding NCAA rules and regulations as the coach.

Reactions: irishcat1965
He absolutely does, Jerry Eaves talked about this last Thursday on his show on 1080am after ksr show...he podcasts so it would be an easy get if you would like to listen.

I would assume that it matters greatly whether or not he is Coach 2 as it may assist UL in minimizing or denying a buyout of his contract. I may be way off, but I would think he would have clauses within his contract in regards to upholding NCAA rules and regulations as the coach.
Pretty sure after some of the University #6 high-ups realized there was no "moral clause" in his contract during Sypher-Gate, then Coach #2's contract was reworded to include things like don't break NCAA rules or embarrass the University... for real this time. [winking]

:popcorn: Carry on...

Reactions: irishcat1965
The problem with that is, Pitino discussing shoe deals for former players, would ALSO be a HUGE NCAA violation... you really can't get players paid before college, and you really can't help them get shoe money after college either. That would be pretty neat though "Hey, come to Louisville..we have a 140 million dollar contract with Adidas, so once you get to the NBA I will contact the Adidas brass and get you a big ole shoe contract" LOL....BUZZZZZZZZ wrong answer!!! ....either way, Pitino just got Louisville the death penalty.
Jurich's daughter is a rep for Adidas. Seems they've had a rooster in the hen house for a while.

Pitino would be a great politician.

"So what if I'm involved in a scandal and lied under oath"

And just so we are clear on Pitino's alibi, Rozier signed his contract with Adidas in September 2015. There has been no new contract or re-negotiation, yet Pitino claims he was only talking to Gatto about Rozier even though the conversations happened right before Bowen committed and coincided with wiretaps when Pitino's assistants are recorded arranging for payments with a sports agent (Dawkins) and that agent is recorded saying he had "spoken with Coach-2 [Pitino] about getting additional money for Player-10's family," and that he'd told Coach-2 he needs "to call Jim Gatto, who's the head of everything" at Adidas.

What a horrible coincidence!!! Poor Pitino!!! [laughing] :flush:
And why would Pitino have any reason to discuss Rozier’s contract? Is he in any way a party to the contract? Of course not. And why two years later?As you said, it’s all just an unfortunate coincidence.

This guy...I tell you...this guy is an endless fountain of narcissism and lies.

Reactions: awf
That wasn't your original statement counselor, was it? You didn't state the circumstances as you have now retreated to did you? You sound like a fool retreating on your original statement. Backpedal some more, eh. Would a crayon drawing help? Probably not as you seem an imbecile.

I have no dog in this fight... but he repeated exactly what he said initially.

Reactions: Aike and Cindog28
That wasn't your original statement counselor, was it? You didn't state the circumstances as you have now retreated to, did you? You sound like a fool retreating on your original statement. Backpedal some more, eh. Would a crayon drawing help? Probably not as you seem an imbecile.
Again: Please tell us where you practice so we can avoid your questionable "advice."

You are Keyser Sozay

That wasn't your original statement counselor, was it? You didn't state the circumstances as you have now retreated to did you? You sound like a fool retreating on your original statement. Backpedal some more, eh. Would a crayon drawing help? Probably not as you seem an imbecile.
Actually it matched my first statement completely. Not only are you a complete moron, you lack basic reading comprehension. Attorney client privilege has nothing to do with what I was talking about and you foolishly brought it up as if it did. In fact, bringing up attorney client privilege shows how ignorant you truly are of the legal system.

That wasn't your original statement counselor, was it? You didn't state the circumstances as you have now retreated to, did you? You sound like a fool retreating on your original statement. Backpedal some more, eh. Would a crayon drawing help? Probably not as you seem an imbecile.
Again: Please tell us where you practice so we can avoid your questionable "advice."
Dude, WTH is wrong with you? He is 100% right, was consistent, and you are both wrong and acting like a d-bag.

Reactions: morgousky
ADVERTISEMENT