ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino Being Fired?

I did not read the whole thread but maybe they are firing him so that they don't have to take Rick Jr. next.

My point was that these people consider themselves to have a set of standards (not saying that these are better people by any means) that are bigger than sports or entertainment and when it comes to UofL sports, they lose their minds.

I'm surprised that anyone thought I meant something that would or should offend anyone.

I never purposely try to offend or hurt anyone and I'm sorry if my post did that.

Stench, it's because we're human too. And I believe statan will actually attack who he doesn't have a grip on, moreso than people he knows he doesn't have to work for. If that makes sense.

This post will work. Who's offended?

GLR5555 said:
'You could literally post a blank line on here and someone would get offended.'

That's offensive to those suffering from H.E.S. (Hyper emotional sensitivity) It's not their fault they're easily offended. (sarcasm)

Try Kraken. It's what I drink when I want rum.

Man, it may be but don't EVER buy that Kraken Black Rum 94 proof. That crap tastes like black licorice I used to eat when I was young but with alcoholic content. Not sure I will ever buy that brand again, I drank it too. (Too cheap uh ah... frugal not to.)

Man, it may be but don't EVER buy that Kraken Black Rum 94 proof. That crap tastes like black licorice I used to eat when I was young but with alcoholic content. Not sure I will ever buy that brand again, I drank it too. (Too cheap uh ah... frugal not to.)

I couldn't resist.. :cool2:

I can assure you; billy D will not be taking the UL job at any point in time. I'm willing to bet on it. Watcha say?
Mrs. Donovan, is that you?

Seriously, no one here knows what ANY coach on any level is going to do. Unless you happen to be that coach. Even then you still might not know what you'll do in the future.

Reactions: Cindog28
Donovan doesn't do anything without Rick's approval. And if Rick gets fired (which I doubt), there's no way he'll sign off on Donovan going to the school that fired him.

Reactions: Cindog28
I can assure you; billy D will not be taking the UL job at any point in time. I'm willing to bet on it. Watcha say?

I am not saying he would take the job- a lot of that depends on timing and a myriad of other factors. But there are very few college positions Donovan would even consider. UL is among those few.
This isn't meant to be a "troll" post or designed to kick the hornets nest.
I'll disengage.

Last edited:
If UL doesn't fire him, I can see Pitino possibly having some input into choice of next coach. If UL terminates him, I think they would hire a coach with no connections to Pitino. I can see Donovan possibly returning to coach college but I think only at an elite program. I can't understand why he would be attracted to UL.

Reactions: morgousky
Folks, there's a really easy way to get to the bottom (uh oh) of this.
Someone needs to call Porcini's and see if a vacancy has just occurred on a certain corner table for Saturday night.

On the subject of a RP replacement. Please, please, PLEASE let it be Gregg Marshall and his insano drunk sea hag of a wife!

Possibly the only hire that would not be a drop off in entertainment value. Good choice.

lynn-marshall.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT