ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino’s horse wins!!

I was there Wednesday for Brigantine Taco Wednesdays. My buddies were talking about him being there this weekend. Funny stuff.

Only thing I know about horse racing is to bet on the one that does his business right before the race starts.

I heard the horse pees to the cieling.

He actually recently changed it’s name.

It was previously Smoked the field, but Chane Behannan kept asking where this field was located.

Getting caught up with everything and ran across an article on ESPN front page:
"Party Dancer" wins race at Del Mar. Owner is Slick Rick.

The first part of the story is about his scandal at UL and how it involved strippers, dancers at parties during his time at UL.

How ironic is this? His horse named after all the crap that happened at UL.
What a goof ball.

I read that also,you can't make this stuff up.

Getting caught up with everything and ran across an article on ESPN front page:
"Party Dancer" wins race at Del Mar. Owner is Slick Rick.

The first part of the story is about his scandal at UL and how it involved strippers, dancers at parties during his time at UL.

How ironic is this? His horse named after all the crap that happened at UL.
What a goof ball.
A maiden race for juvenile fillies no doubt.

Wait...... Rick Pitino owns a horse named "Party Dancer?"

Does he have one named "Bag Man" or "Pay for Play?"

Reactions: Fox2monk
Does it surprise anyone that Rick would come up with a name like this for a horse? People this is Rick we are talking about,he did it just because he could,probably thinks it is funny as hell. He will probably have one called UL's Loss,Banner Down or FUn see double AA
PoppaJohnGoneToo.

I think he almost had to name him too. This was his 7th race and the first 6 were all MSW so she definitely wasn't claimed. I don't see a sale so he's owned the horse ever since it's been named. That's seriously messed up he would do that.

Reactions: Cindog28
i’m sure pitino will honor party dancer and give him a piece of pony pie before being carted off to the glue factory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT