ADVERTISEMENT

Pitching Help

Comebakatz3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2008
So apparently last night both Cam Hill and Coltyn Kessler pitched for their Cape Cod team. Hill threw 4 innings and gave up 1 earned and Kessler threw 2 scoreless. Both had a couple strikeouts and Hill even got the win. So... just in case we need then for 2020 we got some hurlers.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So apparently last night both Cam Hill and Coltyn Kessler pitched for their Cape Cod team. Hill threw 4 innings and gave up 1 earned and Kessler threw 2 scoreless. Both had a couple strikeouts and Hill even got the win. So... just in case we need then for 2020 we got some hurlers.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was absolutely hilarious!!! Both were told not to throw hard since theirs arms weren’t conditioned to it but it was funny. They both had a blast. The double-header didn’t mean really anything for their playoff spot, so the coach decided to use position players.

Cam even robbed a homerun for Kessler. (The catch was incredible) One of Kesslers pitches didn’t even register on the gun, 50mph. I think Cams’ hardest pitch was 81mph. They won 13-2.

It was absolutely hilarious!!! Both were told not to throw hard since theirs arms weren’t conditioned to it but it was funny. They both had a blast. The double-header didn’t mean really anything for their playoff spot, so the coach decided to use position players.

Cam even robbed a homerun for Kessler. (The catch was incredible) One of Kesslers pitches didn’t even register on the gun, 50mph. I think Cams’ hardest pitch was 81mph. They won 13-2.
[roll] Sounds like they had a lot of fun with it. That is a great part of baseball. You do well when you're relaxed and having fun.

[roll] Sounds like they had a lot of fun with it. That is a great part of baseball. You do well when you're relaxed and having fun.
Yes and I don’t think they have had much “fun” up there. It’s all business, playing 44 games with I think 3-4 days off for the whole summer because of the weather. Working camps, doing workouts on your own, playing almost every night. Then coaches trying to change what you do and then you get conflicting “advice” from everyone. It’s crazy.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
ADVERTISEMENT