ADVERTISEMENT

Picture of WG (SIAP)

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
you can obviously do a lot with technology these days i.e. Photoshop, but either way, he does look much more filled out (NH) than last year which will help. Does look much darker in the 2nd pic though ;)

I love it when people freak out over this sort of thing. He went from in shape skinny to in shape ripped. Not hard to do with limited body fat, not to mention he's never been fat, so no body tightening is needed.

He could have gotten the same results with a month or two of insanity or P90X. Well, close.

Reactions: Col. Angus
That battle for the 3 and 4 spots is going to be hardcore between knox, vanderbilt, Washington and Gabriel when the season starts..

Reactions: MWes11
I love it when people freak out over this sort of thing. He went from in shape skinny to in shape ripped. Not hard to do with limited body fat, not to mention he's never been fat, so no body tightening is needed.

He could have gotten the same results with a month or two of insanity or P90X. Well, close.

Tony Horton is such a badass mofo.

Reactions: morgousky
Looks like he's straining to hold it up in the 2nd pic. Don't blame him. Probably got that ripped just taking 5-6 leaks a day.

Not that I don't think any form of body transformation isn't awesome, considering how I need to lose weight in the worst way, but Gabriel always looked rail thin on the court, yet that before pic makes it look like he was already able to throw his weight around in the post which he definitely couldn't. So yeah, he looks more ripped, but if he's still skinny, having abs won't help him out maneuver someone who outweighs him by 30lbs. I'm curious to see how this translates to on court production. If he was fat and got ripped, I'd be stoked. But he went from skinny, to skinny ripped.

ADVERTISEMENT