ADVERTISEMENT

Pic of Diallo jumping

community_image_1423697314.gif

This guy is unreal. I am honestly shocked he came back. I really think he would have gone minimum 25 as well as he was shooting at the U19 tryouts!

Reactions: TM2013 and awf
This guy is unreal. I am honestly shocked he came back. I really think he would have gone minimum 25 as well as he was shooting at the U19 tryouts!

I think he was smart to come back.

The way the draft played out, SGs went 11-13. He doesn't pass any of those guys.

Then Ferguson went 21. Taller than Diallo and better shooter.

The next guards to go were White and Hart at 29 and 30.

Maybe Diallo would have sneaked into the first round, but very easy to see him slipping into the second.

Brooklyn, for the record, used their 22 on Allen, and traded away their 27 to the Lakers.

The way the draft played out, SGs went 11-13. He doesn't pass any of those guys.
Maybe Diallo would have sneaked into the first round, but very easy to see him slipping into the second.
You're probably correct, which is why he chose to come back.

But if he had stayed in, I wonder if one of the teams who want to tank/rebuild would have grabbed him sooner.

Reactions: Aike
Would you mind translating this post? I am having a hard time understanding how a bra fits the thought.

Just having fun with the original tweet that got this post started. Translates to: "Man, wow. He has some really impressive jumping ability."

To be honest, I had no idea Diallo could jump very high.[winking]

Reactions: awf and 78Gooses
Pretty amazing we've got the highest jumper in nba history coming back. Should be a really exiting year.

He is an exceptional athlete. He should be one of the greatest dunkers in UK history. Hopefully he has a nasty streak to go along with his hops and attacks the rim with ultra aggression. It's gonna be another fun season.

That is just incredible. What an exciting and fun player we will have at UK this season. Can't wait to see him in action this year, we've all waited long enough, right?

He made UK go from a 6-8 seed to a 2-4 seed when he decided to come back. Looking forward to watching him play but trying not to think about it too much right now, it's only June after all.

Eh, it's not impressive.

Notice the angle is off, making it appear to be much higher than he really is.

Also, You can clearly see pump ups on his feet. I hear they've made a comeback. I bet with today's technology that's adding a good bit to his vertical.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Think we are going to have two special players next year in Knox and Diallo, with a couple of other guys just a step back, and a bunch of guys who could blow up and surprise.

I think both Knox and Diallo have Top 5 draft pick potential - and with Knox being Cal's first big SF commit in a long time, and a guy he beat out some huge rivals for - you better believe he's going to make Knox a star.

Brooklyn, for the record, used their 22 on Allen, and traded away their 27 to the Lakers.

Ferguson shot 44% from the field, 60% on FT, and 31% from 3.

I get what you're trying to say, but Ferguson really struggled last year.

Hoping Diallo can hover around 52% from the field, 75% on FT, and 35% from 3.

Ferguson shot 44% from the field, 60% on FT, and 31% from 3.

I get what you're trying to say, but Ferguson really struggled last year.

Hoping Diallo can hover around 52% from the field, 75% on FT, and 35% from 3.

At least you aren't expecting too much from HD...him having never played a game yet...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT