ADVERTISEMENT

Photo of 'Kroger Field' from above!

TuckyFB

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2016
Isn't it the most beautiful thing you ever seen?

DFZBeYTXsAAW5Kj.jpg

Beautiful photo. How have the achieved the Blue highlighting? Interior shaded lighting?

Not to be nit-picky but that's not a photo...it's a digital picture.

Does look nice though...ready to spend some time there!

Big time football has arrived in the Bluegrass. Our facilities are tops now and wins on the field in the next big step. No more crying and moaning about not having what the big boys in the SEC have.

Great picture! No obstructions from any seat in the stadium that I know of! I sat in both end-zones, both lower sides, and upper deck on south side.

Worse seats I ever had was endzone . . . .right in front of us were the Dance Cats.That was a bit of an obstruction.

We played Mizzou . . . .I think.

Glad I didn't have to simultaneously order two tickets to Pittsburg.

Not to be nit-picky but that's not a photo...it's a digital picture.

Does look nice though...ready to spend some time there!
So you're telling me if you posted his thread, you would have titled it, "Digital Picture of 'Kroger Field' from above?"

I'm gonna go with nope.

The turf and ribbon boards have made the place look totally different. Atmosphere for night games is nothing like it used to be. Looks great on TV. Proud to call it home for the cats now.

Worse seats I ever had was endzone . . . .right in front of us were the Dance Cats.That was a bit of an obstruction.

We played Mizzou . . . .I think.

Glad I didn't have to simultaneously order two tickets to Pittsburg.

Obstruction or distraction?

If you could have kept your eyes off the girls you could have seen the ball game.

Reactions: SanAntonioCat
So you're telling me if you posted his thread, you would have titled it, "Digital Picture of 'Kroger Field' from above?"

I'm gonna go with nope.
My response was prompted by the comment, "Beautiful photo. How have the achieved the Blue highlighting? Interior shaded lighting?". I'm assuming that the person asking was under the impression that the picture was an actual photograph and not a cgi.
To answer your direct question...I'd probably replaced "Digital Picture" with Image.

My response was prompted by the comment, "Beautiful photo. How have the achieved the Blue highlighting? Interior shaded lighting?". I'm assuming that the person asking was under the impression that the picture was an actual photograph and not a cgi.
To answer your direct question...I'd probably replaced "Digital Picture" with Image.

And so goes an argument I created between folks likely much younger than I, and more technically savvy.

Henceforth, should I refer to a "photo," I shall call it a "visual representation." :)

Reactions: fuzz77
ADVERTISEMENT