ADVERTISEMENT

PGA Championship

Wouldn't doubt the PGA got quite a few calls about the ball dropping. Rule 16-2 covers it and I think he was ok, but just barely.
Thought it was pretty close.

When any part of the ball overhangs the lip of the hole, the player is allowed enough time to reach the hole without unreasonable delay and an additional ten seconds to determine whether the ball is at rest. If by then the ball has not fallen into the hole, it is deemed to be at rest. If the ball subsequently falls into the hole, the player is deemed to have holed out with his last stroke, and must add a penalty stroke to his score for the hole; otherwise, there is no penalty under this Rule.

He never reached the hole to determine if the ball was at rest. He still would have had ten seconds after going up to it in my opinion. Eff the sofa officials!

- Tip of the cap to JT. Young Kentucky kid with all the talent in the world and looks like he's enjoying the ride with a group of friends. Good deal.

- I find myself rooting for Louis in just about every situation. Love that guy.

I have become a "Ricky for a major" fan. That guy has been the third wheel too long seeing his buddies win and is the first guy to Congrat them when they win. He has paid his dues and deserves a major now.

However, I am afraid he may be like Sergio where it will take him until his mid 30's to get it done. Did like how he ended the back nine strong which has been his issue in majors.

Glad to see Patrick Reed getting back into form just in time for the President's Cup. I became a fan of his after the last Ryder Cup. As long as he can take down the world in these team events he will remain one of my favorites.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
- Tip of the cap to JT. Young Kentucky kid with all the talent in the world and looks like he's enjoying the ride with a group of friends. Good deal.

- I find myself rooting for Louis in just about every situation. Love that guy.

agree with both. Ooustheizen - you never hear from him week in and week out, but when the big tournaments come around, he is likely to be in the hunt. Yesterday was his fourth runner up in a major, including the Masters that Bubba stole in a playoff with the ridiculous wedge shot.

agree with both. Ooustheizen - you never hear from him week in and week out, but when the big tournaments come around, he is likely to be in the hunt. Yesterday was his fourth runner up in a major, including the Masters that Bubba stole in a playoff with the ridiculous wedge shot.
A lot of that is due to possibly having the most sound swing in golf. Frankly, I am surprised he has injury issues because he does about everything right in his swing.

Still crying. Had Kisner and Matsuyama in the golf draft at my club. Nice little $700 kick to the nuts on Sunday.

Still crying. Had Kisner and Matsuyama in the golf draft at my club. Nice little $700 kick to the nuts on Sunday.

Well this dude missed a $2.5M payout on a $2 bet bc he went with Fowler instead of Spieth in the Open

script>

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT