ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect situatio

deep3

Sophomore
May 15, 2002
Having Wallace out is absolutely perfect for Cal. there is no doubt in my mind he will run with “we were short handed”.

Mississippi is a very bad team and they easily take us down tonight. this Team will not make the tournament and this guy has got to be told he’s gone, I don’t give two shits about next years class. This is actually worse than GIllespies short stint Imo, whoever said he will try and burn the program down on his way out is flat Nostradamus.

Having Wallace out is absolutely perfect for Cal. there is no doubt in my mind he will run with “we were short handed”.

Mississippi is a very bad team and they easily take us down tonight. this Team will not make the tournament and this guy has got to be told he’s gone, I don’t give two shits about next years class. This is actually worse than GIllespies short stint Imo, whoever said he will try and burn the program down on his way out is flat Nostradamus.
When did Wallace get hurt? Maybe I just missed it, but I don't recall hearing anything about Wallace being injured.

Sometimes you feel like Cal conjures up these mysterious injuries to his players.
No didn’t say that, every team has injuries, adjust and Coach. The guy has been exposed as a horrific bench coach and this will be his excuse for this game. Beat goes on

• Haha
Reactions: Sejonesy
No didn’t say that, every team has injuries, adjust and Coach. The guy has been exposed as a horrific bench coach and this will be his excuse for this game. Beat goes on
I am not suggesting that you said anything. I said it and I stand by my words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Oh I misread sorry you are exactly right and it’s to cover his ass when he gets beat, you are spot on
It gets worse because they just said Wallace is out for precautionary reason. That is garbage.

It gets worse because they just said Wallace is out for precautionary reason. That is garbage.
I’m telling you the guy is a complete narcissist and he literally has packed it in and wants out. He will try and burn this down on his way out labeling the fan base as out of touch, unrealistic expectations and try and prevent any decent coach from coming, He also will try to destroy the new coaches ability to recruit under the guise of the fan base being to volatile, watch.

• Haha
Reactions: Sejonesy
I’m telling you the guy is a complete narcissist and he literally has packed it in and wants out. He will try and burn this down on his way out labeling the fan base as out of touch, unrealistic expectations and try and prevent any decent coach from coming, He also will try to destroy the new coaches ability to recruit under the guise of the fan base being to volatile, watch.
You are correct and he will use his talking heads to push the narrative for him.

It is unexplainable as to why Adou isn't getting Livingston's minutes. They are roughly the same size with Adou having a much better handle to allow him to attach the basket. Adou wouldn't be passively passing the ball around the perimeter like Livingston.

It is unexplainable as to why Adou isn't getting Livingston's minutes. They are roughly the same size with Adou having a much better handle to allow him to attach the basket. Adou wouldn't be passively passing the ball around the perimeter like Livingston.
Livingston is the new Hopkins, book it

This is Reeves' team no matter what Cal says or how he treats him. It is clear that this team will only go as far as Reeves takes it. He is the only player on the team who can create his own shot consistently. If you get to close, he will dribble past you for that nice floater and if you lay off, he will nail the 3.

How pissed are you gonna be if we win?

This is Reeves' team no matter what Cal says or how he treats him. It is clear that this team will only go as far as Reeves takes it. He is the only player on the team who can create his own shot consistently. If you get to close, he will dribble past you for that nice floater and if you lay off, he will nail the 3.
Completely agree!

It makes me sick listening to the talking heads defend the garbage coaching done by Cal.
Agree guy is a great recruiter, putrid bench coach and despises the ky fan, you can see we are all degenerate hillbillies in his eyes. This program made him simple, without ky he is not in HOF book that

Reactions: LmdCat

Well you were 100% wrong about 2nite.

Overall theme is accurate though.

Oh no. We lost again!

Agree guy is a great recruiter, putrid bench coach and despises the ky fan, you can see we are all degenerate hillbillies in his eyes. This program made him simple, without ky he is not in HOF book that
With fans like this guy, I can see why he might despising some of the fans. Most of us despise you as a fan also.

When he says he likes his team, he means the team he gets to put out there. As if he's going to say he doesn't like his team. He could be winless and say that if he could get away with it.

Agree with all of your points, except CCC being a good recruiter.
1. Recruits athletes not necessarily basketball players.
2. Believes recruiting a majority of freshman 1 and done players will beat teams with 3-4 year players. I would prefer to have a roster relying on veteran players with the occasional 5 star in the mix.
3. With CCC’s concept of recruiting, you are building a new team every year. Little continuity with constant roster turnover. Almost has to push players out of UK to make room for the new batch of stars coming in.
4. Does not use all available scholarships!
5. Does not have a balanced roster with some all around fundamental players, some who have an outstanding skill such as shooting, playmaking etc, 1 or 2 projects that may develop over 3-4 years, the occasional 5 star, and depth at all positions.

We have been at or below the Gillespie level for several years.....can't beat anyone but JV teams at home. Unfortunately, no changes will take place due to the $$$$$ buyout of Cal's contract.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT