ADVERTISEMENT

pepperdine kicking Zags

Why do you keep bringing up December? Because it confirms your bias. I bring up today’s rankings because it confirms mine. But again, unlike cfb, it is determined on the court. Anyway relax man, you’re gonna give yourself a heart attack; we’re grown men talking about teenagers and young men trying to put a ball through a hoop in the grand scheme of things it ain’t that important.

No you are here to get validation. How many times do we have to tell you that the Zags are a good team before it gets through your thick head. They was number lol but it was not earned is what we are trying to get through to you. You didn't beat any of them except Duke to pass them in the poles. That is not earned it was given due to the crap conference teams you played. That is all we are saying. The Zags very well could win it all but are they truly a number 1 seed based on their resume? That is what we are trying to discuss until you popped in and wanted validation.

Not this stupid crap again. How can you be “forced” into a conference? You can’t just “join” a conference. Do you think we enjoy playing in the WCC and hearing nonsense like this thread? I swear every time I read this stuff in this board I feel like I’ve been time warped back to 2001. This is like the sixth dedicated thread on your board about us in the last two weeks, it’s really embarrassing for you guys. Honestly.
It would be cool if someone made a seventh thread after the Zags get schooled by Saint Marys.

What does that even mean? I don’t understand the hostility and venom towards us on your board. I wish nothing but success for your team until you face us. The only teams that I hate are Duke Carolina and Arizona but the animus and hostility towards us on your board is truly bizarre.
Most UK fans don’t hate the Zags. Most never even think of them. We’ve got plenty of fun with UL, IU, UT, Duke UNC, Kansas. I could add Gonzaga to that list. I can’t remember us ever playing and I hope we don’t this year either to be honest. I’d rather play the best team in your conference, St Mary’s. The champions.

Most UK fans don’t hate the Zags. Most never even think of them. We’ve got plenty of fun with UL, IU, UT, Duke UNC, Kansas. I could add Gonzaga to that list. I can’t remember us ever playing and I hope we don’t this year either to be honest. I’d rather play the best team in your conference, St Mary’s. The champions.
LMAO. 2 thumbs up. And, St. Mary's won it going away, 60-47

Reactions: 83Cat
ADVERTISEMENT