ADVERTISEMENT

People sleeping on Quade Green

I'm going to take the OP as serious post and not some silly prelude to not so funny riffing. I am very curious about Green. Part of me likes the big back line with point forwards bringing it up. And if Green ain't one and done, don't know if he's gonna get 28 minutes per game. But, our achilles hill might be outside shot, and if he can hit those down, he'll get minutes.

What people are sleeping on with green is attitude and leadership. Knox, Washington, and diallo. All wanted to play with him. He has their respect. That is what people are sleeping on. He potentially brings a chemistry boost that can speed up our learning curve and inexperience.

These threads are why I'm more scarce in the off-season.

Literally every player is being slept on or underrated.

Butters was right on Ulis and took heat when many on here said the same about Tyler being too small

He is a baller with that Philly toughness.He will be one of the top freshman point guards in the country.He can break people down off the dribble,decent outside shooter and a tenacious defender.
Agree, reminds me of Eric Bledsoe. I'm not saying his game is similar to Bledsoes'. But, a lot of us thought that Bledsoe was a 2 or 3 year player here. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Green is a one & done 1st round pick.

Reactions: mhap8704
Im sleeping on a queen sized tempurpedic my dude. Check those facts again.

Nick Richards is probably the most over looked player on the roster. Think everyone knows about Green.

Agree, reminds me of Eric Bledsoe. I'm not saying his game is similar to Bledsoes'. But, a lot of us thought that Bledsoe was a 2 or 3 year player here. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Green is a one & done 1st round pick.
IMO, People only thought that about Bledsoe because nobody had ever seen the mass exodus of freshmen before. It was year 1 in the Cal era and his running mate was Wall so using history as the reference people assumed Wall/Cousins was 1 and done and the other Freshmen would be back. If we have that same incoming class in year 5 of the Cal era then everyone would have assumed Bledsoe was a 1 year player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT