ADVERTISEMENT

Pels

Pelicans need a SF it looks like, I like a lineup of Rondo, Holiday, Davis and Cousins but they're missing a true SF. They don't have a draft pick until pick number 51. Hope they're active in free agency.

Is E'Twaun Moore considered a good SF? I don't keep up with the NBA as much as some of you.
No he’s not. Moore should be a SG he’s way too small to be your starting SF

Realistically no.

He’s been one of the best two way guards all season .

Eh, I wanna agree. But I can't. But Pels problem isn't just Jrue. It's the fact that Durant, arguably being one of the top 3 players in the league, can shoot over every Pelican other than Ad. And he did shoot over AD.

Sorry, Jrue Holliday will not ever win a NBA championship unless he's in his late 30s as a sub with a team like GW. Then he still has to share the ball.

Holliday is a black hole

Eh, I wanna agree. But I can't. But Pels problem isn't just Jrue. It's the fact that Durant, arguably being one of the top 3 players in the league, can shoot over every Pelican other than Ad. And he did shoot over AD.

Sorry, Jrue Holliday will not ever win a NBA championship unless he's in his late 30s as a sub with a team like GW. Then he still has to share the ball.

Holliday is a black hole
Jrue Holiday was 8/16 shooting today and 8/14 the last game . I’m not really understanding the bashing of Jrue Holiday in regards to this series .

Golden St is just that deep which has nothing to do with Jrue Holiday . Every team would have this problem against Golden St

ADVERTISEMENT