ADVERTISEMENT

Pels

davis so excited he's been butter fingers a couple times. very odd, he’s on his way to 40+ with these looks almost every other time.

refs have little respect in this series because it was so one sided the first two games that the n.o. fans were angry before game three even started, and the refs have not made up for it yet.

Draymond should be charged with assault and battery the way he mugged AD in those games at GS. Cousins would put him in the third row if he was playing.

Pels suck. Hate to be truthful. They suck.

Would love to see them win this series though

Keep Cousins, AD, Rondo, and get two all stars and you got a contender.

Jrue Holliday will win 1 game then shoot themselves out of the next 5.

Awful.

And fire that coach too. Hell do something.
Jrue Holiday is a big reason they made it this far . He’s had a tough series but who wouldn’t when you’re overmatached like this

Reactions: jameslee32
Pelicans need a SF it looks like, I like a lineup of Rondo, Holiday, Davis and Cousins but they're missing a true SF. They don't have a draft pick until pick number 51. Hope they're active in free agency.

Is E'Twaun Moore considered a good SF? I don't keep up with the NBA as much as some of you.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
They won't win the series but if they can somehow beg to get cousins back have to do one more yr (younger than lebron) and get a good not great wing the skies the limit. If they had boogie they would be on their way to the western conference finals. If anyone can convince boogie to stay it's Davis. Plus you know Davis will lure some studs there. He's the best pf in the game. Boogie the best center. Kat isn't far behind Davis but he's also younger. Nobody can say any different. It's nice seeing our guys playing deep in the tournament. I would love to see lebron go to the Pelicans but that's a pipe dream much like 76er fans thinking he willl go there. Not happening either

GS did in the 2nd half what the Pels did Friday night. Plus it's just too hard to keep KD in check. Holiday is a very good player but not big enough to guard him for an entire series. I guess they feel Diallo isn't ready for the challenge. Not sure it would have mattered today.

ADVERTISEMENT