ADVERTISEMENT

Pearl says Auburn bb fans traveling like KY fans

I would think you would take it as a compliment. He’s promoting his program. Are you guys always this easily offended?
One small problem. HE’S LYING. AGAIN. That’s one of the reasons UK fans despise him. He lies, cheats, etc. Insert any bad characteristic and Pearl has it. Then Auburn fans buy into it and come running over here to run their mouth about something that goofball says. Hopefully we’re over that Auburn rant about how handsome their players were. That one was really creepy. Consider the source. GBB.

Bruce cheated 12 years ago and it got him to Auburn…for that I am Thankful

meanwhile Cal is Don Corleone and he’s as clean as a Nun’s mattress around here.

Reactions: LASTUKMGR69
Greenville will be tough ticket if we get plugged there as a 1-2 seed. Countless fans have FF and will sell if we don’t get there. I will definitely not disagree you guys travel the best but if there is another school that travels to away games like AU I’d like to know. I’m sure Kansas does at some of tgr big12 arena20+ team

Greenville will be tough ticket if we get plugged there as a 1-2 seed. Countless fans have FF and will sell if we don’t get there. I will definitely not disagree you guys travel the best but if there is another school that travels to away games like AU I’d like to know. I’m sure Kansas does at some of tgr big12 arenas.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well only the announcers and pretty much every sec head coach has only said it…but what do they know 🙄

I would think you would take it as a compliment. He’s promoting his program. Are you guys always this easily offended?
Not offended in the least. Everyone in the country knows how BBN travels. I just find it a little bit funny that Bruce wants to compare the two fan bases. There are always 3times more UK fans at Auburn than there are Auburn fans at Rupp Arena, and Rupp seats twice as many so that throws it out of proportion even more.

Bruce cheated 12 years ago and it got him to Auburn…for that I am Thankful

meanwhile Cal is Don Corleone and he’s as clean as a Nun’s mattress around here.
And he cheated while he has been at Auburn, and that got him home for a couple of games. Cheaters gonna cheat.
And I am going back to the House of Blue so I don’t have to deal with delusional AU fans.

7XB6ZRE.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT