ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Patterson's Shirt at Press Conference

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Still repping UK to the fullest. He has really carved out a nice spot with the Raptors. John Wall and the Wiz were too much for them though. Nice to see he is still representing Kentucky..

CDm_LDyWAAIqOqc.jpg:large

PPAT could have went to florida, where he would have probable done well, but then he would be all but forgotten by their fans by now....being a former CAT, means you are a CAT for life, and never forgotten..

P Pat is the best!! He is a great player and a great big part of #BBN!!

One of the very best to ever put on the UK uniform, imo. He is all class and obviously loves the Cats. Still representing the university years after leaving and comes back to campus when he can. How could any UK fan not love this guy?

Reactions: Brando Mac
Still repping UK to the fullest. He has really carved out a nice spot with the Raptors. John Wall and the Wiz were too much for them though. Nice to see he is still representing Kentucky..

Love that guy !!! I am so glad he was a CAT!!!

AlohaCat

I cant imagine what our team would have looked like if PPatt went elsewhere. He is the only thing that kept us above water until Coach Cal righted the ship

Yes! He is/was the defibrillator... keeping UK's heart beating during that awful span.

One of my Top 10 favorite Cats.

PPat is the man, plain and simple. Even my family (all UL fans, long story) loved him and thought he was a class act. Met him at McCarthys my Junior year (he was already in the NBA at that point) and he bought me a beer and told me how much he loved Lexington. If I had to choose one UK ambassador in the league it would be him because of his attitude and love for UK.

one of the great wildcats ever imo. he basically shouldered our program for almost two years. was so happy to see him get to win on the wall/cousins team. and how mature of him to defer to the younger guys while still leading. the consummate teammate and pro. that's ppat. on top of it all i love his game. works hard, doesn't make mistakes, and can bury baseline jumpers or treys all day. that shirt is super awesome as well. a nice statement from a former great.

Think you Patrick for telling like it is, Jealousy for most all the others goes a long way turning in 2 hate.

ADVERTISEMENT