ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Patterson - Open Letter to NBA Draft Class

Not surprising coming from a man like PP, but hardly news to me. Some of this current crop isn't ready, nor anywhere close to the level of maturity Patrick shows in this letter. Time will tell if they ever will be.

Great piece from a Cat I always liked... And had hoped would be a Blue Devil! :)

My reading of that letter has made my respect of and admiration for P. Pat EXPLODE to EPIC PROPORTIONS !

I wish every U.K. fan could have the opportunity to read that letter in its entirety.

Patrick Patterson, my friends, is the kind of man we want wearing that U.K. uniform as a college player ! ! ! I'm glad that John Calipari had at least one season to be exposed to P. Pat as a college player. That's what we're looking for, Coach Cal, from every player whom you recruit.

Thanks, P. Pat, for one of the classiest expressions of advice that I've ever seen or heard tell of -- in any line of endeavor !

Go 'Cats ! Go P. Pat ! !

Excellent advice. Too bad most of these guys will learn the hard way. It's man's game that very few will be prepared for.

ADVERTISEMENT