ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Forde trying to stir the pot

Nothing worse than a woman scorned,wasn't Forde Pitino's bitch?

I get so much joy from the UofL hand wringing over William Wesley. They have a whole thread dedicated to him over on their Scout board.

The best part is that UofL and Denny Crum gave him his start back in the 80s. They seem to think mere pictures of the man is evidence of cheating. They are truly a “special” bunch.

Reactions: TM2013
I get so much joy from the UofL hand wringing over William Wesley. They have a whole thread dedicated to him over on their Scout board.

The best part is that UofL and Denny Crum gave him his start back in the 80s. They seem to think mere pictures of the man is evidence of cheating. They are truly a “special” bunch.
The "Camden Connection". Milt Wagner, Billy Thompson et al. Exactly right.

That's why I love Cal. You know it was a "**** you Forde."

This is why journalism is dead. If you are a legit journalist, you should personally rip Forde a new ***hole for putting the Harrisons in there..trying to insinuate Kentucky players were receiving gifts. But they are all cowards, protecting their own. Pathetic

Worst of the worst

Nazis
Bankers
Media
Congress

In that order, with the MSM steadily creeping up to take the 2nd spot.

I refuse to play this game. Forde, Thamel, whomever...if you have evidence, show it. I want to know.
Otherwise, kiss my butt with innuendos and smear tactics that mean zero.
I trust Cal and his operation. I trust Mitch. And I'm looking forward to another fun season.

Last edited:
Lucky for UK and Cal anything that comes out is going to be post UNC precedent, and will allow anyone accused to tell NCAA to fly a kite...I don't know a lot about this suit maker situation, but so long as he didn't sell suits on athletic grounds and did business with non athletes, then UK in accordance with the UNC reasoning will be okay...

Unfortunately for Forde and the Cards, UL got busted before the UNC precedent, which is interesting in and of itself. I kind of feel for the cards. It's almost like the NCAA realized that they knew if they came out with the UNC decision first, then they wouldn't have a leg to stand on with UL...

ADVERTISEMENT