ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Forde trying to stir the pot

Their pictures are on an Instagram account of a suit maker accused of taking bribes. Along with countless other professional athletes and coaches.

Not a good look for UK no matter how you want to look at it. That's 4 people affiliated with UK that have had dealings with the guy, definitely not a good thing.

The article makes it sound like Antigua was busted in some huge recruiting scandal at USF. The grand total of the impermissible benefits in the USF violation was $500 or less. You know Forde has been trying to nail UK and Cal for years, and if this is the best he has come up with, I'm not too worried yet. Ditto for Thamel. It may yet come to light that UK is guilty of recruiting violations, but I see no reason to get that upset over this story.

Willie Cauley Stein bought a sports car as soon as he declared himself eligible for the NBA draft, forgoing his amateur status. Get him, Pat! Find people who think that car dealer is shady. Make it look like UK deals with shady people!

Please.

The evil suit maker! Run for the hills!!!!!!!

tumblr_mnc6ufHrjf1snd2ayo1_500.gif

Willie Cauley Stein bought a sports car as soon as he declared himself eligible for the NBA draft, forgoing his amateur status. Get him, Pat! Find people who think that car dealer is shady. Make it look like UK deals with shady people!

Please.
I saw Walter McCarty shortly after the 96 title in a new Range Rover Land Rover. He hadn't started his NBA career yet(no, I didn’t give him shot advice but I did on rebounding). Maybe Forde can add this to his list.

I saw Walter McCarty shortly after the 96 title in a new Range Rover Land Rover. He hadn't started his NBA career yet(no, I didn’t give him shot advice but I did on rebounding). Maybe Forde can add this to his list.

Not sure the point here. Your eligibility is up after you play your last game, the ‘96 championship was the game McCarty decided would be his last. He didn’t have to wait until the school year was over or until he received his first NBA paycheck to buy a vehicle.

I really don't understand this article. So because the twins shopped for suits at his store they're not associated with all his criminal dealings? Talk about going out the limb

Not sure the point here. Your eligibility is up after you play your last game, the ‘96 championship was the game McCarty decided would be his last. He didn’t have to wait until the school year was over or until he received his first NBA paycheck to buy a vehicle.

That was our point. Once your final season is over you can sign with an agent and buy whatever you want. Forde tried to link the Harrisons with this guy when their eligibility was already gone.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

Meanwhile. Cal throwing subliminal shade

That's why I love Cal. You know it was a "**** you Forde."

This is why journalism is dead. If you are a legit journalist, you should personally rip Forde a new ***hole for putting the Harrisons in there..trying to insinuate Kentucky players were receiving gifts. But they are all cowards, protecting their own. Pathetic

The point was sarcasm.

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT