ADVERTISEMENT

Paintsville's Tyrese Allen Blowing Up

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Around this time a couple of years ago, a football player from eastern Kentucky named Kash Daniel started to attract some major interest from college recruiters.

Paintsville assistant coach Jason Kinner was there for that recruitment, helping Daniel navigate the process from unknown to the University of Kentucky — with calls and visits from such programs as Ohio State, Michigan and Florida in between.

AllenWVU

Tyrese Allen met with West Virginia Coach Dana Holgorsen on a recent visit. Twitter.com
The recruitment of Paintsville defensive tackle Tyrese Allen might get even more hectic.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...-football/article135242424.html#storylink=cpy

Reactions: mrschwump
Around this time a couple of years ago, a football player from eastern Kentucky named Kash Daniel started to attract some major interest from college recruiters.

Paintsville assistant coach Jason Kinner was there for that recruitment, helping Daniel navigate the process from unknown to the University of Kentucky — with calls and visits from such programs as Ohio State, Michigan and Florida in between.

AllenWVU

Tyrese Allen met with West Virginia Coach Dana Holgorsen on a recent visit. Twitter.com
The recruitment of Paintsville defensive tackle Tyrese Allen might get even more hectic.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...-football/article135242424.html#storylink=cpy

Check out his film, looks like a player. Runs well.

When you watch his film, I'm sure you'll agree with me that there are plenty of 290 pound DT that also play DE, fullback, tailback, and receiver that have great spin moves when they carry the ball on O or block well for others when they carry the ball. On D he's consistently in the backfield. Runs very well. Are you kidding me?

When you watch his film, I'm sure you'll agree with me that there are plenty of 290 pound DT that also play DE, fullback, tailback, and receiver that have great spin moves when they carry the ball on O or block well for others when they carry the ball. On D he's consistently in the backfield. Runs very well. Are you kidding me?
What i really like is his frame. We are starting to get guys that weigh 300 but look 280.

Reactions: ShoesSwayedBlue
And for those who feign a lack of understanding of the incessant "SEC Chant," and for those who denigrate the persistent promotional efforts of the conference, please weigh the words directly from the potential recruits' mouth, quoted in the story, above, "I've always told my Mom, since I was two, 'I want to play in the SEC . . . .'"

At this rate, parents are going to begin reporting their child's first words were the SEC Chant.

And for those who feign a lack of understanding of the incessant "SEC Chant," and for those who denigrate the persistent promotional efforts of the conference, please weigh the words directly from the potential recruits' mouth, quoted in the story, above, "I've always told my Mom, since I was two, 'I want to play in the SEC . . . .'"

At this rate, parents are going to begin reporting their child's first words were the SEC Chant.

Great points.

Will be interesting to see if he gets an offer from UK. He has really nice film and looks really athletic. I would take him if I were Stoops.

I don't think he weighs 290 in that film. I'd be curious to know if he's added the weight or if that was his listed playing weight?

Reactions: mrschwump
I don't think he weighs 290 in that film. I'd be curious to know if he's added the weight or if that was his listed playing weight?

He looks like a good player but a reset on his vitals may be necessary.

AllenWVU

He's from Paintsville. He's quick, strong and true blue. Of course he will go to UK

Anyone know why he left JC for Paintsville? Or is that one of those things that you would have to kill me if you told me?

I've watched him play for Johnson central and paintsville. The kid is a beast.

Johnson Central demolished Simon Kenton in the State Championship game. I wish I would have known who this was then so I could have kept an eye on him.

Anyone know why he left JC for Paintsville? Or is that one of those things that you would have to kill me if you told me?
I've heard rumors but I'm not really sure why. He has a brother that plays for paintsville and is a really good athlete as well.

Johnson Central demolished Simon Kenton in the State Championship game. I wish I would have known who this was then so I could have kept an eye on him.
he didn't play for Johnson central on their state championship team but started for them on their state runner up team.

His explosiveness off the ball is something we didn't see too much of from most of our D Lineman. Recruit the young man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT