ADVERTISEMENT

Our ole buddy Bobby Portis

Wait until the info comes out...some have reported he used some serious racial slurs against Portis...like, really bad.
That is always the cop out these days. Portis has a history of being a hot head and dirty. Until it comes from a reliable source and a forced apology comes out for "offensive language I shouldn't have used" then it is nothing more than an excuse. The whole team was there so if its true then it will obviously come out w time.

Had to google where ole Bobby played his college hoops . Some school in our conference, one of the bottom feeders .

Did anyone watch Pardon the Interruption?Michael Wilbon and Tony are mad about the 8 game suspension.Said the guy was charging Portis and he had a right to punch him.

Reactions: Gothic1960
Did anyone watch Pardon the Interruption?Michael Wilbon and Tony are mad about the 8 game suspension.Said the guy was charging Portis and he had a right to punch him.

Well Wilbon is pretty well known as a unapologetic racist. As bad or worse than Jemele Hill.... and of course he's gonna take up for "a bruther" as he says.

I'm not racist and I don't jump to conclusions based on nothing and I'll say the only info out there is that Mirotic charged Portis three times before getting punched out. There is no other prospective information to go on, nor should anyone automatically assume the given 'details' are correct. We should operate on the idea that we have no idea what happened except somebody got the worst of it by a mile.

These two have disliked eachother for a while. I'll be interested in hearing what actually did happen when that comes to light, rather than pretending I'm unbiased.

ADVERTISEMENT