ADVERTISEMENT

OT- WNBA

FrankUnderwood

All-American
Gold Member
May 26, 2017
Bluegrass State!
yall watch? I don't but curious if others do.

I'm surprised it's still around as it seems like it's not even remotely relevant . Arenas are always half full (if that ) ratings for even "high profile" games is abysmal.

Does the league make enough money for WNBA to continue ? Or like ... is the league itself keeping it afloat ?

Legit question me; I'm intrigued
Thoughts ?

Isn't the big money for women's basketball in Russia or some other European country? I believe I read that somewhere.

tumblr_mqkpha4FOS1r0pxm5o1_400.gif

The media through the NBA has been trying to force feed us bitch ball for years, it's never going to catch on.

Reactions: blubo
If they want the WNBA to be successful they need to make their shorts into daisy dukes, and give them free breast implants. Even though 99% of the league is leabians it couldn't hurt. I don't know which is more painful women's college teams vs uconn or the WNBA.

Isn't the big money for women's basketball in Russia or some other European country? I believe I read that somewhere.
Diana Turasi actually got paid 1 season by a Russian team (they are on different schedules) to sit out the WNBA season. They paid her more to sit out then she would have been paid playing in the WNBA.
link

Of course no one is watching it. Does anyone here watch any female sports? I'll occasionally watch an American tennis match if it's in a grand slam semifinal or higher

I will watch the women's World Cup and I will watch women's fast pitch softball. Good athletes competing at a high level.
I can't watch "professional" women's basketball that I know could be beat by the U16 USA men's team by 50 points.
Doubtful they could rarely even score.

ADVERTISEMENT