ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UK at UL baseball on ACC Network at 6pm

bluecoon1

Senior
Jul 18, 2017
Sitting at 17-7, Cats looked pretty good before heading down to Starkville and dropping three straight. I’ll sit back and wait on “it’s the football board” comments.

Reactions: Girthang
Surprised at how much better we looked. All but two players had competitive at bats every time up. Two of the pitchers looked really good. Four pitchers did not look good. The SS looked like a major leaguer. Maybe we are a little better than I thought. Concerned about the pitching though. Several of those guys looked bad. But it was a fun night getting to beat UL. Hope our number 1 is pitching against them in a couple of weeks.

Listened to it on the radio for the first 2 innings and I thought based on our pitching that it was going to be an ugly game for us. Lost the signal on the way out of town and never got it back. Shocked at such a great result! Wish I had been able to watch it

They were the home team.
Sure, but they could have held their chips for a different broadcast opponent, right? I assume the network gives the member schools some say in when they get some play. Put another way, I did not mean to say as opposed to the SECN.

Listened to it on the radio for the first 2 innings and I thought based on our pitching that it was going to be an ugly game for us. Lost the signal on the way out of town and never got it back. Shocked at such a great result! Wish I had been able to watch it
You could always listen on iheart on your phone .

Was just playing, mane.
Mang :)
ti115445.jpg

What did Mangione sell Barnhart on? Let baseball and womens basketball hit the very rock bottom then I guess he will have to do something about it. Instead of not waiting till then, he allows those two programs to be short changed for the student athlete knowing the coaches can't do the job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT