ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Twitter in Absolute Shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
utFSuz71wjU2.png

Biden and his illegitimate crew are truly no better than any tinpot dictator in any Communist shithhole country in the entire world. Democrats don't want to stop China they're jealous of China and they want us to become China. If you vote for democrats then that's what you support also.

Seems clear to me its you guys (and Trump) who are in shambles this weekend. Rage on in your second political thread. Is social media guru cat turd in shambles as well?

So sad to see someone so politically driven they can’t or are unwilling to see the most basic American right under attack. You now support a world where a POLITICIAN gets to decide truth and what people can say. A politician, who by definition is one of, if not the biggest liar on the planet.

I don’t care what the political affiliation is of those who now rule our speech. I don’t want it controlled by anyone, much less a self centered narcissistic politician who’s sole purpose in life is personal and political gain.

You are so close minded that you can’t for a second consider how dangerous and wrong that is, not to mention unconstitutional and illegal. I don’t care what your political beliefs are, you and I can disagree or agree on anything, which is how it’s supposed to work. Having politicians control what we can say? That’s just insane.

So sad to see someone so politically driven they can’t or are unwilling to see the most basic American right under attack. You now support a world where a POLITICIAN gets to decide truth and what people can say. A politician, who by definition is one of, if not the biggest liar on the planet.

I don’t care what the political affiliation is of those who now rule our speech. I don’t want it controlled by anyone, much less a self centered narcissistic politician who’s sole purpose in life is personal and political gain.

You are so close minded that you can’t for a second consider how dangerous and wrong that is, not to mention unconstitutional and illegal. I don’t care what your political beliefs are, you and I can disagree or agree on anything, which is how it’s supposed to work. Having politicians control what we can say? That’s just insane.
A guy many of you support and is probably going to be the nominee for the republicans called for the suspension of the Constitution and has demanded an election from two years ago be reversed so he can be put back into power immediately. Spare the board your bullshit as if you're Mr. America all of a sudden. Be upset and feel victimized by social media platforms if you like, that's your choice. Let the republicans investigate Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and impeach Biden more times than Trump was impeached. That's their choice. My choice is to laugh at how guys like Ida have made an entire weekend out of this. I'm curious if any of you have stepped outside your homes since Friday. As I said before, you guys probably aren't even on twitter, but this has become another "war" to fight on the internet. So enjoy your "war", soldier. The rest of us will be laughing at how personally invested you all get over shit like this. What is it you all say to liberals all the time? You all got 'em this time! Enjoy.

A guy many of you support and is probably going to be the nominee for the republicans called for the suspension of the Constitution and has demanded an election from two years ago be reversed so he can be put back into power immediately. Spare the board your bullshit as if you're Mr. America all of a sudden. Be upset and feel victimized by social media platforms if you like, that's your choice. Let the republicans investigate Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and impeach Biden more times than Trump was impeached. That's their choice. My choice is to laugh at how guys like Ida have made an entire weekend out of this. I'm curious if any of you have stepped outside your homes since Friday. As I said before, you guys probably aren't even on twitter, but this has become another "war" to fight on the internet. So enjoy your "war", soldier. The rest of us will be laughing at how personally invested you all get over shit like this. What is it you all say to liberals all the time? You all got 'em this time! Enjoy.
You have a bad case of TDS. This was affirmation of what most people knew. Of course, to the looney left everyone was a conspiracy theorist but now it's "no big deal ".

Again, take your L with dignity

MjAxLmpwZw

FiZ58M9WIAEaPna

Saving civilization from the woke mind virus is $44 bn well spent.
Musk neither left leaning or right leaning? Give me a f’ing break. He’s made his political preferences public knowledge. He supports the right. What does that mean? He has no credibility in attempting to represent Twitter as non-partisan. So, in reality, nothing has changed. Twitter was a tool for the left with no more credibility with the right than CNN with respect to being non-partisan. Now, it’s a tool for the right with no more credibility with the left than FOX. It’s a zero sum gain for truth in attempting to navigate the political landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT