ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Twitter in Absolute Shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a Blackberry either, but the text game changed for me when I got a Sidekick III. Loved that thing but damn was it bulky. Not very comfortable to carry in a jeans pocket. Before that I started off with a Nokia brick (like most people) and then had a Razr for awhile, so the Sidekick was a huge upgrade for texting. Man, that seems like it was so long ago but it really wasn't. 🤣 It's interesting to see the progression of cell phones in such a short time from huge and heavy, to slim and compact, back to huge but now thin and light.
I think my first phone was a Sanyo. It was about the size of a Snickers bar (a little thicker) with a blue lcd screen (only color on the screen besides the black letters/numbers). I also had a Motorola Razr. That was a great phone and I'd probably put it in my top 5 favorite phones I've owned. Even with the lack of features compared to today's phones. Made flip phones cool.

I have a Fold 4 now and that is a heavy beast compared to most other current phones but really cool with the newer screen technology. To keep on topic (sort of) here is a screenshot of how easy it is to type on Twitter now.
63LPhgd.jpeg

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I think my first phone was a Sanyo. It was about the size of a Snickers bar (a little thicker) with a blue lcd screen (only color on the screen besides the black letters/numbers). I also had a Motorola Razr. That was a great phone and I'd probably put it in my top 5 favorite phones I've owned. Even with the lack of features compared to today's phones. Made flip phones cool.

I have a Fold 4 now and that is a heavy beast compared to most other current phones but really cool with the newer screen technology. To keep on topic (sort of) here is a screenshot of how easy it is to type on Twitter now.
63LPhgd.jpeg
That is pretty nice! I had a Sanyo at one point too I think, as well as an Ericcson. Razr was one of my favorites too. Barely realized it was in my pocket.

Lol as we knew. The real reason they're mad...its harder to control a narrative when they cant throttle or boost accounts or trend what they want. Thats why they'll slippery slope everything and claim nazis and russians are taking it over (are ppl still dumb enough to believe these talking points?)

Lol as we knew. The real reason they're mad...its harder to control a narrative when they cant throttle or boost accounts or trend what they want. Thats why they'll slippery slope everything and claim nazis and russians are taking it over (are ppl still dumb enough to believe these talking points?)

Sounds like they had a lot more than just a thumb on the scale.

It was barely more than a propaganda machine.
What's it like pretending the world is against you? The media, Hollywood, the government, the classroom, the bullshit made up "war" on Christmas...am I leaving anything out? Imagine having any sort of reaction to Elon finding shirts in a closet. Does this mean Gildan or Hanes is against you guys too? What's funny is, most here probably aren't even on twitter, yet it's become another "war" to "save the country."

The continued victimization from the right on this board is off the charts wild. I'm convinced you guys are like the Old Man from A Christmas Story when he accuses his wife of using up all the glue on purpose because she was jealous of his leg lamp.

Reactions: Father Torque
What's it like pretending the world is against you? The media, Hollywood, the government, the classroom, the bullshit made up "war" on Christmas...am I leaving anything out? Imagine having any sort of reaction to Elon finding shirts in a closet. Does this mean Gildan or Hanes is against you guys too? What's funny is, most here probably aren't even on twitter, yet it's become another "war" to "save the country."

The continued victimization from the right on this board is off the charts wild. I'm convinced you guys are like the Old Man from A Christmas Story when he accuses his wife of using up all the glue on purpose because she was jealous of his leg lamp.
SHE WAS JEALOUS!!!!!

But the owner of the company literally just said it was severely propagating left wing view points and there was literally a closet of tshirts that said “stay woke” made by the social media company. I’m not sure if he’s that off base, is he?

But the owner of the company literally just said it was severely propagating left wing view points and there was literally a closet of tshirts that said “stay woke” made by the social media company. I’m not sure if he’s that off base, is he?

That and knowing the Biden admin was influencing what was considered misinformation which also conveniently aligned with his politics.

As mentioned already, this is more about people being pissed off they can't silence what they don't like.

Nightwish’s redundant cut-and-paste shame post. As if anyone reads it and says, “yeah, he ain’t anything like a grumpy old man.” LOL

That is pretty nice! I had a Sanyo at one point too I think, as well as an Ericcson. Razr was one of my favorites too. Barely realized it was in my pocket.

I liked the functionality of Palm phones and Blueberries back in the day. They integrated contacts and applications so well, but that was too competitive to the monetizing of individual apps and bringing more useless things to the phones, like entertainment.

I wish they had been able to keep things going well

Your sheltered little progressive bubble is being popped and there's not a GD thing you can do about it.

You politards who pretend not to be politards so you can call out other politards you disagree with ruin every f*cking thread.
Never seen one that wasn’t on the left. It’s always a cry about not wanting to hear a different opinion.

Lol at some of you losers calling others “sheltered”
I wasn’t the one that said it but yes, you’re terrified of ever hearing anything that’s not in your giant echo chamber of nothing but DNC propaganda. I’ve lived all over the country and traveled Europe. My beliefs are 100% a result of being exposed to the left’s stupid BS instead of being sheltered in an all white community where you put up a yard sign and throw a tweet out about how you support stuff you don’t want to live anywhere near. 😂

Yeah, they're big mad. It's funny how they pixk amd choose billionaires they like. Sam Bankman Friedman defrauded ppl out of billions and the press is like ah oh well, bc he pretended to be woke. The funny thing, Musk was the one to tell FTX to get the hell out, meanwhile all these other news outlets and ppl took money from them.

Never seen one that wasn’t on the left. It’s always a cry about not wanting to hear a different opinion.

I wasn’t the one that said it but yes, you’re terrified of ever hearing anything that’s not in your giant echo chamber of nothing but DNC propaganda. I’ve lived all over the country and traveled Europe. My beliefs are 100% a result of being exposed to the left’s stupid BS instead of being sheltered in an all white community where you put up a yard sign and throw a tweet out about how you support stuff you don’t want to live anywhere near. 😂

Lol. Whatever you say nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Sad that people can’t reply with anything other than name calling
I’m sorry if I don’t give creedance or respect to actual conspiracy theory driven, alt right crazy people.

Dude, when he signed up for the Cats Internet Website, could have chosen any user name he wanted. But he chose THAT one and does nothing but peddle in crazy political talk around here. And he’s not the only one.

I’m sorry if I don’t give creedance or respect to actual conspiracy theory driven, alt right crazy people.

Dude, when he signed up for the Cats Internet Website, could have chosen any user name he wanted. But he chose THAT one and does nothing but peddle in crazy political talk around here. And he’s not the only one.

You’re engaging in said political talk and you’re clearly a lefty, which is why you use the term conspiracy theory in the correct context…facts lefties just don’t like.

You’re engaging in said political talk and you’re clearly a lefty, which is why you use the term conspiracy theory in the correct context…facts lefties just don’t like.

Thankfully I don’t give a shit what random crackpot on the CATS Internet Website thinks of me or has this little picture painted in their head because they JUST KNOW I’m an evil Marxist lib out to turn the frogs gay.

Fact is I’m a registered Independent chief and rarely vote for the two idiots the two parties put up for ya’ll to wag your fingers at and accuse the other of being the Great Satan. What I don’t do is believe in lunancy.

Ya’ll do ya’ll though. Maybe one day we’ll live in a country where people get shit done again instead of sqwaking at each other on Twitter about their shitty politics and some sanity will be restored.

Thankfully I don’t give a shit what random crackpot on the CATS Internet Website thinks of me or has this little picture painted in their head because they JUST KNOW I’m an evil Marxist lib out to turn the frogs gay.

Fact is I’m a registered Independent chief and rarely vote for the two idiots the two parties put up for ya’ll to wag your fingers at and accuse the other of being the Great Satan. What I don’t do is believe in lunancy.

Ya’ll do ya’ll though. Maybe one day we’ll live in a country where people get shit done again instead of sqwaking at each other on Twitter about their shitty politics and some sanity will be restored.

For someone who cries so much about political talk on a CATS internet website, you sure engage a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT