ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Twitter in Absolute Shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter will be fine. Whole bunch of whiny a$$es making a big deal because he’s actually making them show up and work. If your boss says to go back to work then take you butt back to the office.

I’m FAR from being one of these MAGA dudes, but this new culture of b!tch and complain about every little thing that doesn’t cater to you has run it’s course with me. I’m sick of these losers.

Apparently the blue check system needs work too lol

This is what I don’t get, why the heck does a blue check mark matter?

It’s like others are programmed.. Literally..

We got to follow, listen, say & believe what the check mark tells us, but we don’t even know them or who they are..

PROGRAMMED.. People losing their minds because their program has been disrupted or disconnected..

PROGRAMMED GENERATION

star-trek-tng.gif

Ohhhhhh noooooooo!!! TWITTER is not a survival necessity what will I do!!!! Does this mean 2 thirds of the mfers I've been working circles around won't have anything to do for the 8 hour shift? Can someone hack Facebook now so it turns to shit so we can watch all the meltdowns of anyone under 35

This is what I don’t get, why the heck does a blue check mark matter?

It’s like others are programmed.. Literally..

We got to follow, listen, say & believe what the check mark tells us, but we don’t even know them or who they are..

PROGRAMMED.. People losing their minds because their program has been disrupted or disconnected..

PROGRAMMED GENERATION

star-trek-tng.gif
Fairly certain that it promotes your tweets to reach more people. So it is a big deal for people that use it as business tool, and getting paid more for sponsored tweets.

Fairly certain that it promotes your tweets to reach more people. So it is a big deal for people that use it as business tool, and getting paid more for sponsored tweets.

But they are losing their minds because others will have it.

Just because they have a check, it doesn’t mean their information is verified as correct or fact, or above others..

That’s the way it was. It’s not anymore.. It takes away from their eliteness & control.

Power to the People, Not to the machine that has been formed…

Ohhhhhh noooooooo!!! TWITTER is not a survival necessity what will I do!!!! Does this mean 2 thirds of the mfers I've been working circles around won't have anything to do for the 8 hour shift? Can someone hack Facebook now so it turns to shit so we can watch all the meltdowns of anyone under 35
Nothing screams hard worker like telling a bunch of people you don’t know how hard of a worker you are

Probably so. He's very likely a genius, but what a complete social weirdo. Think of how many lives he upended because he had a whim to buy that company.
I think the social weirdo thing probably has something to do with him having Asperger's.

Probably so. He's very likely a genius, but what a complete social weirdo. Think of how many lives he upended because he had a whim to buy that company.

Then why did twitter sell it…

Maybe they are the one to blame, hell, they was gonna take him to court too buy it..

The only thing holding them afloat was big donor money, but now they want it stopped?

Too one of the top founders & investors in the world.

Makes no sense whatsoever.. I Smell something fishy 🤔

I don’t think you can consider it on a whim when it’s a $44 billion investment. He acts aloof, but he’s obviously had mega corporate teams review every aspect of the acquisition. It’s no different than private equity companies buying a business and trimming the fat.

In theory, those people working at twitter are incredibly qualified and shouldn’t have an issue finding work. It’s not like he laid off a bunch of unskilled laborers struggling to put food on the table.

I don’t think you can consider it on a whim when it’s a $44 billion investment. He acts aloof, but he’s obviously had mega corporate teams review every aspect of the acquisition. It’s no different than private equity companies buying a business and trimming the fat.

In theory, those people working at twitter are incredibly qualified and shouldn’t have an issue finding work. It’s not like he laid off a bunch of unskilled laborers struggling to put food on the table.

To clarify: I meant more about his motivation to buy it than the actual business logistics he and his team went through.

Reactions: s-ram
There’s 11K facebookers that got fired today.

Guess coal miners are next along with 1000’s of oil workers. On top of those 1000’s who’s lives were upended.

Probably made a great amount of money from people buying verified to just troll and get banned.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT