ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Twitter in Absolute Shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Trump has yet to tweet? I would love to see Biden tweet “at” Trump:

“Welcome back. Good timing. Now, get busy destroying the GOP’s chances to retake the presidency!”

That would be an awesome gauntlet.
Not denying that. He’s trying to ruin it, he cares about Trump..Biden cares about Biden too, stop looking at two apples and thinking they’re different.

Reactions: chroix
Not denying that. He’s trying to ruin it, he cares about Trump..Biden cares about Biden too, stop looking at two apples and thinking they’re different.

Ahh but they are different. The motivation may be the same, but Trumps political desires directly benefit me and most others while Bidens clearly hurt everyone.

They are both horrible narcissistic human beings, but they aren’t from the same apple tree.

Liberals getting their faces caved in. One of the biggest threats to Democracy of the social media era has been thwarted with Musk buying Twitter.
Your fellow citizens are not your enemy. You wouldn’t be like this in an elevator. You would say hey how are you, good enjoy your day. Just relax man. Why do you think if republicans take over well all be good to go forever?

Your fellow citizens are not your enemy. You wouldn’t be like this in an elevator. You would say hey how are you, good enjoy your day. Just relax man. Why do you think if republicans take over well all be good to go forever?
LMAO. You aren’t fooling me. Liberals are disgustingly disingenuous, screaming Democracy!……..while rigging and/or suppressing everything to try and get a one party rule forever, the exact OPPOSITE of a democracy. (smh). Good to see their main platform of disinformation and suppression taken away from them. It’s a start.

Last edited:
LMAO. You aren’t fooling me. Liberals are disgustingly disingenuous, screaming Democracy!……..while rigging and/or suppressing everything to try and get a one party rule forever, the exact OPPOSITE of a democracy. (smh). Good to see their main platform of disinformation and suppression taken away from them. It’s a start.

Nobody can fool you because you always know what everyone is thinking. You’re amazing.

I've said the same thing but people feel they need to "play a part" here. I've said it before - briefly check out the D-League thread. Everyone is calm and talking about gardening and saying good morning to each other. Same people will go to the political thread a minute later and begin typing outlandish things and sounding like Alex Jones. Then it's back to being calm in another thread. Certain topics and threads make people feel they need to ratchet the emotions up to 11. Seems tiresome to be fake like that, but welcome to the internet I guess.

Man the crazy sure comes out on this message board at times.

People will tell on themselves eventually. Especially when given a certain level of anonymity.

Progressives are a malignant disease plaguing the Earth. They are directed by postmodern social pseudo-science academics who aim to destroy society and create their own handmaids tale "utopia".

Worst religion ever with no redeeming qualities.

Whatever Elon had to pay to gut this destructive ideology from a controlling position in the world's town square was well worth it.

Ahh but they are different. The motivation may be the same, but Trumps political desires directly benefit me and most others while Bidens clearly hurt everyone.

They are both horrible narcissistic human beings, but they aren’t from the same apple tree.

Yeah.. Libs may love that their progressive party is spending time and money to push LGBT and race theory stuff, while also attempting to stymie the economy because of their feelings towards global warming, and dozens of other spending bills.

On my own principals, I can't get on board with this. My Health insurance premiums just went up $30 a month, after pretty much dropping for the last 10 years. Grocery bill is up 10-15%. I can't vote for a party that's taking money out my wallet, whether they intend to do so or not.. narcissists and mean tweets be damned.

Reactions: Col. Angus
All these old codgers and batshit crazy folks all need to just disappear.

Maybe we could fix things for everyone if they did.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
All these old codgers and batshit crazy folks all need to just disappear.

Maybe we could fix things for everyone if they did.

<-- 35 years old.

Don't want my already-high NY taxes going to stuff like Gender issues, or allowing criminals to wreck the cities because of cashless bail. Some of these liberal ideals may be good in theory, but don't work in practice.

Sorry if I’m not going to entertain folks who want to shoot “libs” in the streets and openly support crackpot conspiracy theories.

Do some of you even post about the Cats? Why are you even here?

<-- 35 years old.

Don't want my already-high NY taxes going to stuff like Gender issues, or allowing criminals to wreck the cities because of cashless bail. Some of these liberal ideals may be good in theory, but don't work in practice.

cashless bail hasn’t wrecked anything and the statistics point that out.

Just like the guy who tried to argue with me that one day about how violent crime was running amok in Memphis and I gave him the stats that showed crime was actually down 8% in Memphis from 2020. Stop letting the media and politicians fear monger you into much needed reform of our justice system.

Differences of informed opinions are good and healthy for any well functioning society. But not bathsit lunancy.

I wish I could line item my taxes too for important shit like infrastructure, well funded schools and all the other things that benefit everyone but politicians love to throw money at stupid shit and tax breaks for their big money donors.

• Haha
I’ll build you a Time Machine Pappy so you can go back and live in the “good old days” and not have to worry about being so oppressed.
Yeah, you’d love that. We’re not all old and we’re not going to disappear. And you’re no longer going to be able to force your destructive ideology on the world by force and censorship. Your narratives built on lies will now be exposed. Get used to it.

Reactions: P19978
Yeah.. Libs may love that their progressive party is spending time and money to push LGBT and race theory stuff, while also attempting to stymie the economy because of their feelings towards global warming, and dozens of other spending bills.

On my own principals, I can't get on board with this. My Health insurance premiums just went up $30 a month, after pretty much dropping for the last 10 years. Grocery bill is up 10-15%. I can't vote for a party that's taking money out my wallet, whether they intend to do so or not.. narcissists and mean tweets be damned.

What’s hard to understand is if you realize what you’re saying is a straw man argument or if you know it’s a straw man and post it anyways. I’m not trying to be a dick saying that, I mean it literally.

And what I mean by that is that your opening statement states what “libs love.” You then spend the rest of your post, arguing against what “libs love”.

The problem is that I consider myself fairly liberal and none of the things you mentioned are what I think.

So, I know it’s a message board and we do it for the lulz, but how do you expect any type of civil response when you post things like that? Or is that the goal? I don’t know.

Just like the guy who tried to argue with me that one day about how violent crime was running amok in Memphis and I gave him the stats that showed crime was actually down 8% in Memphis from 2020. Stop letting the media and politicians fear monger you into much needed reform of our justice system.

Differences of informed opinions are good and healthy for any well functioning society. But not bathsit lunancy.

I wish I could line item my taxes too for important shit like infrastructure, well funded schools and all the other things that benefit everyone but politicians love to throw money at stupid shit and tax breaks for their big money donors.
Liberals and math lol.

Crime goes up 120% in 2020 but has gone down 8% from that so that's progress!

Try actually looking up data instead of quoting skewed talking points. Violent Crime spiked considerably from 2019 to 2020. So 2022 is down from the 2020 spike, but still a lot higher than 2019 and prior.

That's when Blackberry took over. I just missed out. The time I was ready to get s smartphone is when the first generation of touchscreen phones were released. Made Blackberry nearly obsolete right away.
I never had a Blackberry either, but the text game changed for me when I got a Sidekick III. Loved that thing but damn was it bulky. Not very comfortable to carry in a jeans pocket. Before that I started off with a Nokia brick (like most people) and then had a Razr for awhile, so the Sidekick was a huge upgrade for texting. Man, that seems like it was so long ago but it really wasn't. 🤣 It's interesting to see the progression of cell phones in such a short time from huge and heavy, to slim and compact, back to huge but now thin and light.

You politards seem to ruin every f*cking thread.

Your post history plainly shows you to be Liberal. You guys can't defend anything your party is doing these days, so seeing sane people talk about the Liberal insanity irks you. HAHAHA Funny !!

Apparently almost the whole payroll department quit. That is going to make processing these thousands of severance and final pays fun for the remaining team. All of this right before year end in as well for Twitters payroll team, God speed to them.

I agree with Musk on cutting so many though. It doesn't make sense to enploy that many people at Twitter.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Apparently almost the whole payroll department quit. That is going to make processing these thousands of severance and final pays fun for the remaining team. All of this right before year end in as well for Twitters payroll team, God speed to them.

I agree with Musk on cutting so many though. It doesn't make sense to enploy that many people at Twitter.

Company that size should've outsourced payroll and hr anyway. So much waste there it's mind-blowing

Reactions: phunterd
The left can't meme, but every once in a while...

Fh8wqyqUYAEp7SJ
To connect this to a UK sports message board, the guy taking the picture here is a UK fan, and a Kentucky State grad from Frankfort. He works for Space X, but I guess has been helping with Twitter since the takeover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT