ADVERTISEMENT

OT Transfer

YaketySax

Senior
Jun 28, 2018

Would have gotten a first hand look at him when UK played him in September (unless he was injured at that time).

Get a transfer OT. Then convince Horsey to return and play in the interior. Every other OL development from them on becomes more a want than a need.

Would have gotten a first hand look at him when UK played him in September (unless he was injured at that time).

Get a transfer OT. Then convince Horsey to return and play in the interior. Every other OL development from them on becomes more a want than a need.
Good catch if we can lure him to UK. Solves at least 1 tackle spot.

Nice film, moves well. had 29 straight starts at the beginning of '22 season. Hope he's a go.

I think I read he got hurt in our game. I could be wrong. Auburn has an olineman entering portal too. Would sure help our depth.

Maybe this is why Yenser is still around. The media sure seems to think Cox is heading to Lexington. Everyone is reporting his entrance in the portal along with inferences that he is talking with UK's coaches. He would be an improvement for us, but he has only one season of eligibility. Believe Goodwin's upside is higher, and hope Goodwin stays.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
Maybe this is why Yenser is still around. The media sure seems to think Cox is heading to Lexington. Everyone is reporting his entrance in the portal along with inferences that he is talking with UK's coaches. He would be an improvement for us, but he has only one season of eligibility. Believe Goodwin's upside is higher, and hope Goodwin stays.
They did say that if Cox got a MR for last season he could have two years. Correct me if I am wrong. Just what I heard.

Yenser is still around because he was recommended by Coen and Coen is returning. At least that’s the scuttlebut.

Reactions: pauled and The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT