ADVERTISEMENT

OT: PJ Hairston in trouble again

North Carolina way.

Man I wish we had more self-aware fans in BBN. I suppose you think it's cool to call this the "Kentucky way"?

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/F...ested-and-charged-with-assualt-490204111.html

"Former UK basketball player Andre Riddick was arrested Friday after police say he assaulted his girlfriend.

Riddick and his girlfriend were leaving a Florence bar when he reportedly pushed her down the stairs of a parking garage after an argument, according to his police citation. Riddick then allegedly attempted to force the woman into his car while she was calling for help, according to police."

Reactions: Mase1978
Man I wish we had more self-aware fans in BBN. I suppose you think it's cool to call this the "Kentucky way"?

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/F...ested-and-charged-with-assualt-490204111.html

"Former UK basketball player Andre Riddick was arrested Friday after police say he assaulted his girlfriend.

Riddick and his girlfriend were leaving a Florence bar when he reportedly pushed her down the stairs of a parking garage after an argument, according to his police citation. Riddick then allegedly attempted to force the woman into his car while she was calling for help, according to police."
Was referring more towards the guns, free cars, marijuana, free housing at Roys, never making an attempt to go to class, and now this... just from Hairston. But preach, brother.

Is this the "Kentucky way"?

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article44173869.html

No, it's not. It's a dumbass ex-player who got jail time and is a registered sex offender.

Stop embarrassing BBN and think before you post.
Lmfao.. You clearly love throwing former UK players under the bus and cherry picking individual circumstances. Clearly, every former university has a handful of players that have done very dumb shit, but when you have the past of Hairston who has the rap sheet of Santa's naughty list, there is something else. Where there is smoke, there is fire with him.

Calm down bud, it is Friday. I'll drink one for you.

And again, another incident that I would take issue with if someone claimed it was the "Kentucky way."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...d-from-jail-shoplifting-apple-store/15981987/
You're on fire my man.

tenor.gif

North Carolina way.

Funny how you are always quick with the anti UK take.

And again, another incident that I would take issue with if someone claimed it was the "Kentucky way."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...d-from-jail-shoplifting-apple-store/15981987/

The “UNC” way was clearly being used in reference to the decades of cheating going on. Hairston was clearly involved in that cheating and was caught driving rental cars supplied by a booster, taking fake classes, etc.

The kind of stuff you are digging up happens at every school and some of it is from years after these guys left the program. Don’t act like the two are even remotely close.

For your name being fact checker, you sure are good at overlooking the facts.

The “UNC” way was clearly being used in reference to the decades of cheating going on. Hairston was clearly involved in that cheating and was caught driving rental cars supplied by a booster, taking fake classes, etc.

The kind of stuff you are digging up happens at every school and some of it is from years after these guys left the program. Don’t act like the two are even remotely close.

For your name being fact checker, you sure are good at overlooking the facts.
This.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
The Carolina Way is referencing the UNC fan base arrogance. For years they held themselves out as a bastion of the correct ways to do things. "Carolina does not have issues because they do things the Carolina Way." This phrase is now being turned back on them. Florence could drown some pretentious Tar Heel fans with their noses turned up at the stench of lesser programs.

Is this the "Kentucky way"?

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article44173869.html

No, it's not. It's a dumbass ex-player who got jail time and is a registered sex offender.

Stop embarrassing BBN and think before you post.

Damn dude. You really need to get laid, or at least find a new hobby. You spent way too much time researching former UK players and their legal troubles. By the way, you also seem to be a giant douche and you're definitely on the wrong board to be posting shit like that and not be called on it. So, run along and play with the other d-bags in Chapel Hill or Durham, or wherever it is you place your allegiance.

FactCheckerUSA wasn't that the name of the professor at UNC that was teaching the classes that were not actually classes? This guy is a big UNC fan trying to troll the board. OR he may be the girl that wrote the letter accusing Kavanaugh of sexual advances.Come on guys lets continue the fight. It's Friday and I'm ready to rumble in the jungle. OR this guy could be Zipp or his girlfriend. It could also be this guy I know at Eastern State. He use to be a coach and believes that Lee's Junior College will be in the big dance this year. OR may be he is Roy pretending to be a UK poster. OR it could be Rat Face or Capel or Self. Who knows I'm tired and going back to bed. Keep the fight going and I will rejoin you when I get up.

Reactions: Poetax and RipThru

When you find out that Kentucky players systematically got free grades for doing no work and never going to class, so that your program played athletes who should have been ruled ineligible in virtually every game for 17 years; when there is a notorious half-wit like Rashad McCants on Kentucky's DEAN'S LIST even though he admits he never went to any classes that year; when an ex-felon set up a system in Lexington so UK basketball players got free cars to ride around in with guns and drugs; when a player gets busted for selling drugs at a house owned by Cal like Will Graves did at Roy's house; when the mom of a Kentucky player gets hired for a fake job to entice her son to stay in school for a year, then gets busted along with an official in the athletic office for using taxpayer money to go on extra-marital trysts like Tami Hansborough; when all that and more happens, you'll have a basis for comparing the two programs. Until then, admit that UNC-CHeats is the most immoral program in the past 30 years by a landslide, and don't embarrass yourself by comparing Kentucky during that span.

You know the most disgraceul thing of all? UNC-CHEATs spent millions of dollars and lobbied shamelessly to avoid accepting the responsibility for its actions. And the defense boiled down to this: Putting Rashad McCants on our dean's list when he did no work and attended no classes is WITHIN THE STANDARDS OF HONOR AND INTEGRITY THAT WE HAVE SET FOR OUR UNIVERSITY. Therefore, the NCAA can't punish us, because members can decide themselves what is honorable and acceptable for their school.

That's who you are: The university that spent $30 million to defend your right to establish an academic standard by which Rashad McCants could make your Dean's List without being required to attend a class or write a paper. Congratulations.

Last edited:
When you find out that Kentucky players systematically got free grades for doing no work and never going to class; when there is a notorious half-wit like Rashad McCants on Kentucky's DEAN'S LIST even though he admits he never went to any classes that year; when an ex-felon set up a system in Lexington so UK basketball players got free cars to ride around in with guns and drugs; when a player gets busted for selling drugs at a house owned by Cal like Will Graves did at Roy's house; when the mom of a Kentucky player gets hired for a fake job to entice her son to stay in school for a year, then gets busted along with an official in the athletic office for using taxpayer money to go on extra-marital trysts like Tami Hansborough; when all that and more happens, you'll have a basis for comparing the two programs. Until then, admit that UNC-CHeats is the most immoral program in the past 30 years by a landslide, and don't embarrass yourself by comparing Kentucky during that span.

You know the most embarrassing thing of all? UNC-CHEATs spent millions of dollars and lobbied shamelessly to avoid accepting the responsibility for its actions. And the defense boiled down to this: Putting Rashad McCants on our dean's list when he did no work and attended no classes - to cite one example among dozens - is WITHIN THE STANDARDS OF HONOR AND INTEGRITY THAT WE HAVE SET FOR OUR UNIVERSITY. Therefore, the NCAA can't punish us, because members can decide themselves what is honorable and acceptable for their school, and this is what works for us.
giphy.gif

Lmfao.. You clearly love throwing former UK players under the bus and cherry picking individual circumstances. Clearly, every former university has a handful of players that have done very dumb shit, but when you have the past of Hairston who has the rap sheet of Santa's naughty list, there is something else. Where there is smoke, there is fire with him.

Calm down bud, it is Friday. I'll drink one for you.
don't feed the troll

Reactions: Blueaz
"The run-in with law enforcement is the latest in a long line of legal troubles Hairston has faced since his time at UNC ended. In this case, he's being charged for assault on a female; he also has an outstanding warrant for interfering with emergency communications and injury to personal property. According to the News & Observer in Raleigh, he's also wanted in Vance County for driving with a revoked license, and has a pending domestic violence protective order."

Yikes!!! I don't care WHO he played for. o_O

When you find out that Kentucky players systematically got free grades for doing no work and never going to class, so that your program played athletes who should have been ruled ineligible in virtually every game for 17 years; when there is a notorious half-wit like Rashad McCants on Kentucky's DEAN'S LIST even though he admits he never went to any classes that year; when an ex-felon set up a system in Lexington so UK basketball players got free cars to ride around in with guns and drugs; when a player gets busted for selling drugs at a house owned by Cal like Will Graves did at Roy's house; when the mom of a Kentucky player gets hired for a fake job to entice her son to stay in school for a year, then gets busted along with an official in the athletic office for using taxpayer money to go on extra-marital trysts like Tami Hansborough; when all that and more happens, you'll have a basis for comparing the two programs. Until then, admit that UNC-CHeats is the most immoral program in the past 30 years by a landslide, and don't embarrass yourself by comparing Kentucky during that span.

You know the most disgraceul thing of all? UNC-CHEATs spent millions of dollars and lobbied shamelessly to avoid accepting the responsibility for its actions. And the defense boiled down to this: Putting Rashad McCants on our dean's list when he did no work and attended no classes is WITHIN THE STANDARDS OF HONOR AND INTEGRITY THAT WE HAVE SET FOR OUR UNIVERSITY. Therefore, the NCAA can't punish us, because members can decide themselves what is honorable and acceptable for their school.

That's who you are: The university that spent $30 million to defend your right to establish an academic standard by which Rashad McCants could make your Dean's List without being required to attend a class or write a paper. Congratulations.
Dont forget Julius Peppers essay.

rs_560x365-140327145004-1024.rosa-parks-paper-unc.jpg

FacrChecker has checked out. John where is Doc? You get Doc and I’ll join you guys at the pass and we will find that outlaw FactChecker and run him out of town. We can arrest him for making stupid comments on this board then leaving town. Somebody bring a rope i’m Feeling frisky.

ADVERTISEMENT