ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Our guy running for office

I like Matt, but he’s not the only one who can win. I think it will be interesting to see what Republican decides to challenge them.

Mitch will more than likely win again, but I don’t think it will be Matt that gives him a challenge

Can we say we hope neither is our guy?!
1f34fc6246735e252892f8c664f37fe3.jpg

I’m not surprised, have seen this coming for a while. I don’t like either but I’d vote Jones

He'll have an Ashley Judd style lesson. Just because we like to hear you talk about the cats doesn't mean we are going to even think about liking you politically. What's he thinking? People are going to vote for the issues they care about no matter what team you root for. It's sad that he thinks the BBN is this stupid. (And I actually like his show.)

How much does he pay u to be in his cult? Or are u the new boyfriend he has that I’ve been hearing about? Just go vote for him if you’re fooled.

So you've got nothing and are in middle school? Gotcha. Didn't mean to ask you to back up your ridiculous, illogical claim. I'm very glad you get to vote like the rest of us.

He's looking more and more like Howdy Dowdy and Alfred E. Neuman's love child.

I'm not sure someone with a face that reminds every guy of the kid who the bullies sent home crying in junior high, but who bounced back to be the towel boy for the wrestling team in high school is electable.

If I’m not mistaken, if he declares, he’d have to give up his radio show (the equal time rule).

I don't think Jones has any idea what he's getting into here. I'm not a huge Mitch fan but he will chew Matt Jones up and spit him out.

Plus, I'm never voting for anyone who graduated from Duke

Him graduating from Duke would not be a consideration when voting.......#1 he is too liberal #2 from what I have listened of his show he doesn't seem to be very informed. His education seems to be lacking on general things. He might be one of those people that educated themselves dumb.

I like KSR a lot....

But him running would make me feel like he used KRS as his vehicle to gain a following to benefit himself. And if that is the mindset, then we know what kind of Senator he will be...in it for himself.

He talks about helping the people of his state and about how much he cares about us.....so why doesn't he run for Governor or State Senate? Where he can HELP US DIRECTLY.

He just wants the big profile going up against Mitch. Im pretty moderate and think Mitch has been there too long...but guys like Matt told us that Trump should not be President because he had no experience and would not be good at office...and that made sense....yet Matt thinks no experience makes him qualified to go up against the longest serving Senator in the nation.

Hopefully the Dems beat him in the Primary, not good to be a straight/white male in that party.

This is what liberals do...

They take something fun and lighthearted (KSR) and inevitably turn it into a platform to shove their political views down your throat because they're so self-righteous and delusional they think people give a shit

I like KSR a lot....

But him running would make me feel like he used KRS as his vehicle to gain a following to benefit himself. And if that is the mindset, then we know what kind of Senator he will be...in it for himself.

He talks about helping the people of his state and about how much he cares about us.....so why doesn't he run for Governor or State Senate? Where he can HELP US DIRECTLY.

He just wants the big profile going up against Mitch. Im pretty moderate and think Mitch has been there too long...but guys like Matt told us that Trump should not be President because he had no experience and would not be good at office...and that made sense....yet Matt thinks no experience makes him qualified to go up against the longest serving Senator in the nation.

Hopefully the Dems beat him in the Primary, not good to be a straight/white male in that party.
Because he can’t stand Mitch. Using UK fans and holding vendettas is what he does best.

Because he can’t stand Mitch. Using UK fans and holding vendettas is what he does best.
I think you hit the nail on the head.

In 2014 when Mitch called into his show, he really embarrassed Matt. Matt is usually a person who can one-up people and have the last clever word. Mitch came in and had him shook...speechless.

I think Matt thinks that helped push Mitch pass Grimes (I don't). In his mind, he still is mad over hearing that turtle tell him "Hey Matt, I heard you've been talking about me"

He thought his interview would be the thing that sunk Mitch, but instead Mitch turned the tables.

Regardless if you like Mitch or not, it is beyond silly for any state to not re-elect the top ranking politician of either party.

Nevada hated Harry Reid, but he did a ton for the state. McConnell makes things happen for KY even though some things on the national level are real head scratchers.

The fact is no one knows exactly what is really going on at capital hill and we probably never will. But once a state has the leading politician from either side in the House or the Senate they will always be better off than having the most junior politician representing them. And it will take decades before a state will be able to regain that type of power/influence again.

I like KSR a lot....

Straight white males are what got this country in the shape its in

Regardless if you like Mitch or not, it is beyond silly for any state to not re-elect the top ranking politician of either party.

Nevada hated Harry Reid, but he did a ton for the state. McConnell makes things happen for KY even though some things on the national level are real head scratchers.

The fact is no one knows exactly what is really going on at capital hill and we probably never will. But once a state has the leading politician from either side in the House or the Senate they will always be better off than having the most junior politician representing them. And it will take decades before a state will be able to regain that type of power/influence again.

Which is how Mitch McConnell has fooled Kentuckians into not holding him accountable forever. 44th in unemployment, 49th in healthcare quality, 45th in economy, 46th in fiscal stability--I'll take my chances on someone new.

ADVERTISEMENT