ADVERTISEMENT

OT- on vacation in Florida - Hoping Miss St takes U6 to Pound town

FrankUnderwood

All-American
Gold Member
May 26, 2017
Bluegrass State!
Nothing else to watch ... and as @Bkocats said earlier... I’m a basketball junkie and what’s better than watching a possible SEC victory over U6?

Anyone else watching ?

32- 21 right now

Nothing else to watch ... and as @Bkocats said earlier... I’m a basketball junkie and what’s better than watching a possible SEC victory over U6?

Anyone else watching ?

32- 21 right now
I was until we lost satellite just now
Getting hit with a snow storm for the first day of Spring

Bad idea.
Idk. I'd be in favor of it. We have been bit by bad fouls on key players so many times (corruption or incompetence) and with how inconsistent college officials are in general it would give a little buffer for bad officiating.

I'd rather watch the best players decide the outcome than the 8th-9th man being forced to play minutes.

3 fouls per half makes sense to me but I like symmetrical things so that's just my opinion

nit_zipp.gif

Reactions: the stat man
Idk. I'd be in favor of it. We have been bit by bad fouls on key players so many times (corruption or incompetence) and with how inconsistent college officials are in general it would give a little buffer for bad officiating.

I'd rather watch the best players decide the outcome than the 8th-9th man being forced to play minutes.

3 fouls per half makes sense to me but I like symmetrical things so that's just my opinion
The problem is that it would encourage the hack and grab type defense that we all hated about Louisville. No thanks. If they want to fix officiating then hire better officials.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
MSU has some players... The Witherspoon kids will shake and bake your ass all game long... They'll be fo-real in the SEC next year...

I watched most of the game , and Miss st kicked their ass from the word go and I loved it lol

Show off OP. We are up to about 6 inches of snow here and it is still snowing hard. I haven't been around this much snow in about 30 years. We have a trip planned to Florida Friday to Gainesville. I hope the roads clear up enough to where we can get out of here.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Show off OP. We are up to about 6 inches of snow here and it is still snowing hard. I haven't been around this much snow in about 30 years. We have a trip planned to Florida Friday to Gainesville. I hope the roads clear up enough to where we can get out of here.

Yeah, my brother in law texted a few pics. He’s in louisville too and got about 8 inches!?! On the first day of spring too lol

Reactions: Bkocats
Hope you're enjoying your vacation, seems as though u6 wanted you to enjoy it too. I always like the Clearwater area maybe it's because I'm old at heart, there is a dolphin encounter boat called the Little Toot that is fun.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Hope you're enjoying your vacation, seems as though u6 wanted you to enjoy it too. I always like the Clearwater area maybe it's because I'm old at heart, there is a dolphin encounter boat called the Little Toot that is fun.

Thanks man! It’s been very nice thus far and much needed. Haven’t been on a legit “vacation “ in awhile. Been about 10 years since I’ve been to the beach (came to SanDestin as well for me and my wife’s honeymoon

It’s a tad cool (low 70’s) but We’ve still gotten a lot of sun. I think next time we come (hopefully next year ) were gonnna try and shoot for a September. That way it’ll still be warm/ hot but everyone will have gone back to school.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
ADVERTISEMENT