ADVERTISEMENT

******OT: NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY DISCUSSION THREAD******

Sure Sparky....right beside the picture of your wife the model....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope, single. But nonetheless have a goodnight. You’re right, I probably shouldn’t have gotten so torn up about a game. I don’t hate the bengals and was sort of rooting for them in the beginning. I root against some people that I know from there and I really should move on and not generalize everyone from that area. Probably had a few too many as I was posting, tbh.

• Love
Reactions: deep3 and Cawood86
We can all agree that we don’t want Joe Mixon punching any females in the face tonight.

We agree on that!

I'm pretty impartial , lukewarm bandwagon bengals fan ... They seem to have every call go against them . The Re Do of the 3rd down was unreal . but I cant argue the last call on the push OOB , you just cant do that . Overall the Bengals O line got destroyed and their lack of protecting JB was the difference .
Another example of why being too invested in a sports team is insanity , it will tear your heart out ... I thought it was OT at the worst . but No .. they rough a QB with a few seconds left . Unreal .
I agree. Again I’m not a bengal fan per Se but watching these games I want it to break both ways. He didn’t put much on that. It was a light arm shove and some flop added. But that’s fine to call as long as you call essentially the same type of thing on the punt return block in the back that gave the chiefs an extra 20 yards

Reactions: deep3 and catben
Bungle fans turn a blind eye. Doesn’t fit their bitter narrative. Biggest clown franchise in all of sports. What a Burfict ending to the weekend.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Never heard of him until you've post. That's a tough one. The he said she said is always hard to figure out.

Quite different than having your bodyguard block the door while you rape girls.

He also had a reputation of forcing himself on girls while in college. My Sister in law and her friends all told the same stories about him assaulting girls while in college.

I'm not a Bengals fan but that piece of trash should be in Prison.

Reactions: Cawood86
Never heard of him until you've post. That's a tough one. The he said she said is always hard to figure out.

Quite different than having your bodyguard block the door while you rape girls.

He also had a reputation of forcing himself on girls while in college. My Sister in law and her friends all told the same stories about him assaulting girls while in college.

I'm not a Bengals fan but that piece of trash should be in Prison.
Sucks for you that he has a beautiful wife, beautiful kids, has been born again for several years and is nice and comfy. Go rage on Cleveland and Watson while you’re at it. Go rage on the current Cincinnati Oline man accused of rape. Steelers4life my man. Toodles!!

Who Dey!!! 🤣

He's certainly made Pittsburgh his bitch the past couple of years. Enjoy the view from the bottom of the pack for the foreseeable future.
He went 1and 1 against us this year and threw four picks. 🤣. Have fun staying stuck on ZERO Super Bowl wins for your foreseeable life. Bengals fans: Bragging about conference titles. LMAO!

Who dey!
🤣

He went 1and 1 against us this year and threw four picks. 🤣. Have fun staying stuck on ZERO Super Bowl wins for your foreseeable life. Bengals fans: Bragging about conference titles. LMAO!

Who dey!
🤣
I didn't brag about conference titles. I said enjoy the fact that the Bengals will be the better team for the foreseeable future. He lost the first game of the season to you. I see you conveniently left out that he missed the entire preseason due to an emergency appendectomy. Even then, you guys had to have 4 interceptions and an injured long snapper to win by, I believe it was, 3 points. You sure did put the stamp on that win. Who Dey? Certainly not the Steelers.

Reactions: deep3
Oh it matters especially in the NFL. Maybe you were being sarcastic
At this point the previous matchups do not matter. The Eagles have dominated everyone they've played when healthy. They shouldn't be discredited for winning games.

At this point the previous matchups do not matter. The Eagles have dominated everyone they've played when healthy. They shouldn't be discredited for winning games.
Would be a perfect ending. Chiefs and Bungles are obnoxious dorks and San Fran needs to stay stuck on 5 titles. Hurts is humble and easy to root for.

Reactions: ryanbruner
Nope, single. But nonetheless have a goodnight. You’re right, I probably shouldn’t have gotten so torn up about a game. I don’t hate the bengals and was sort of rooting for them in the beginning. I root against some people that I know from there and I really should move on and not generalize everyone from that area. Probably had a few too many as I was posting, tbh.
appreciate that takes a bigger man to come on and admit ones wrongs well done. Sports anymore with the shit show it is sadly is just entertainment anymore. Watch how games are called in all sports. Hoops Ky gets road whistle at home and hosed on the road(vandy 2 fouls) ku/duke nuff said. Like or hate Bengals anyone with two eyes saw what went on complete joke then go back to super bowl with late PI game over if no call yada yada

Reactions: catben
Funny video on Youtube for the little one that doesn't know who Burfict is. Caution: Video contains harsh language for a child. [laughing]

Biggest degenerate franchise in all of professional sport. 🤣

The Cincinnati Bengals: Professional Football's Recurring Lolcow​

Funny video on Youtube for the little one that doesn't know who Burfict is. Caution: Video contains harsh language for a child. [laughing]

Biggest degenerate franchise in all of professional sport. 🤣

The Cincinnati Bengals: Professional Football's Recurring Lolcow​

You're a fan of the franchise that has the most Super Bowl wins in NFL history (along with New England). Why are you so concerned with the Bengals? Is it because your team hasn't been relevant in years and doesn't appear to be in any shape to contend for the foreseeable future? Are you projecting your anger about your own team onto a fanbase that can finally celebrate something good in over 30 years? Find a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: Cawood86
Nobody felling sorry for Thugnatti fans is making them angry. [laughing]

Pac Man Jones
Burfict
Joe Mixon
Even Marvin Lewis.

Sold their souls to try and win the big one and still can't. 🤣🤣🤣. Have a great week, folks! Sports is a HOOT!

Last edited:
Nobody felling sorry for Thugnatti fans is making them angry. [laughing]

Pac Man Jones
Burfict
Joe Mixon
Even Marvin Lewis.

Sold their souls to try and win the big one and still can't. 🤣🤣🤣. Have a great week, folks! Sports is a HOOT!
You do realize #NFLRigged is trending right?

Maybe your Stealers bias means you don't but normal people saw it clearly last night

Reactions: deep3
You do realize #NFLRigged is trending right?

Maybe your Stealers bias means you don't but normal people saw it clearly last night
Lmao. Normal people ? Normal people don’t cry “rigged”. So funny!! Majority out there crying rigged we’re stupid enough to bet on the game. Gamblers NEVER win over the long haul. Morons bet.

Reactions: yes_takeaside
Sucks for you that he has a beautiful wife, beautiful kids, has been born again for several years and is nice and comfy. Go rage on Cleveland and Watson while you’re at it. Go rage on the current Cincinnati Oline man accused of rape. Steelers4life my man. Toodles!!

Who Dey!!! 🤣
Sucks for you that you're a fan of rapists which makes you a piece of trash.

I'm married with 3 children, born again for a long time and didn't even have to rape anybody.

Jesus still loves you.

You're a fan of the franchise that has the most Super Bowl wins in NFL history (along with New England). Why are you so concerned with the Bengals? Is it because your team hasn't been relevant in years and doesn't appear to be in any shape to contend for the foreseeable future? Are you projecting your anger about your own team onto a fanbase that can finally celebrate something good in over 30 years? Find a hobby.
Perfectly said that dude is on mute he has some serious issues, that would be rough to be in his household

I'm a Steelers fan. Bengals got hosed on several big no calls. That 3rd down play really pants-ed the NFL. You could see their red and yella knickers showing in this one... lmao

It was like watching them lift the Niners up by their panties last 2 weeks. Call after call they ignored. They regularly had only 5 guys on the LOS and 5+ in the backfield and the refs called nothing. Let covered up receivers make big catches downfield

It's all a big joke at this point. I hope Goodell gets a real cvd booster this week. Lol
If I am Steelers fan I would view my team like the Yankees in baseball. The Chiefs fanbase is completely off the rails. They act as a blue blood but are not even on the first two pages. Anyone with two eyes could see that game was pre-cooked, the Bengals were without the better team but we had to get a Andy Reid/Eagles rematch just like last year with a Los Angeles championship needed for the market.

Anyone with two eyes could see that game was pre-cooked, the Bengals were without the better team but we had to get a Andy Reid/Eagles rematch just like last year with a Los Angeles championship needed for the market.
Not only the Reid/Philly match-up but also the first ever Super Bowl with 2 black starting QB's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT