ADVERTISEMENT

OT; My Apologies

KYtotheCore

Senior
Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
I just wanted to go ahead and be proactive on saying "I'm sorry" for any previous inappropriate behavior I might have displayed towards some ladies in the past (I'm assuming). As alphas, we will all end up being called out. It's not a matter of if, but when.

So anyway, sorry folks for what you may hear someday out there. But don't bother me with it when it happens. I've already apologized.

Feel free to add your names to the list and just get it over with.

It's a good thing mind reading isn't actually a thing, because if it was I would be in BIG trouble. There would be slap marks all over my face.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I've been sexually harassed by many women over the years, no joke.

I remember a specific instance, I was in high school. A woman (about 38 or so, attractive by the way) working at the same business I was at grabbed my junk (hard) and said " what would you do with a real woman like me." She then pulled her skirt up a bit and said "these legs would wrap you up and I'd ride you like a cowgirl on a bull."

I didn't say a word, I was taken aback and embarrassed (I was 17, but I was shy and still very young emotionally at that age). I went home later and told my dad what had happened. He said, "damn son, that sounds promising. What's she look like?" He was proud of me for getting that at work from an older woman.

Is that wrong? Should he have dealt with that differently? Seemed about right to me at the time.

In my position, I've had so many women (mostly younger in age, but always over 18, so don't freak out, as I don't employ anyone under) basically advance themselves on me. I've had to be the one to push back. Let me be perfectly honest, it's sometimes not easy to do when they look good.

I remember a specific instance, I was in high school. A woman (about 38 or so, attractive by the way) working at the same business I was at grabbed my junk (hard) and said " what would you do with a real woman like me." She then pulled her skirt up a bit and said "these legs would wrap you up and I'd ride you like a cowgirl on a bull."

I didn't say a word, I was taken aback and embarrassed (I was 17, but I was shy and still very young emotionally at that age). I went home later and told my dad what had happened. He said, "damn son, that sounds promising. What's she look like?" He was proud of me for getting that at work from an older woman.

Is that wrong? Should he have dealt with that differently? Seemed about right to me at the time.
Did she mention a Guatemalan gardner?

1b49ab7c-7f22-4bd4-b4f6-33771b448b96_screenshot.jpg

I just wanted to go ahead and be proactive on saying "I'm sorry" for any previous inappropriate behavior I might have displayed towards some ladies in the past (I'm assuming). As alphas, we will all end up being called out. It's not a matter of if, but when.

So anyway, sorry folks for what you may hear someday out there. But don't bother me with it when it happens. I've already apologized.

Feel free to add your names to the list and just get it over with.

Who did you rape?

When I was around 8-ish, I remember telling a girl on the playground (not a school playground, thank God) that I'd show her mine if she showed me hers. I showed her mine. She just ran home and told her mom on me.

When I was pre-teen, I got busted trying to sneak a peek at the babysitter changing into her bathing suit.

At some point, my brothers and I found an old Polaroid picture our dad had of some strange naked woman we didn't know. He found it missing only a few days later, walked into my room and stood there looking at me with his hand out. I dug it out of the drawer and gave it back to him. Most awkward shit ever.

I'm sorry playground girl. I'm sorry, Mrs. Peet. I'm sorry, Mom's friend Tanya.

When I was around 8-ish, I remember telling a girl on the playground (not a school playground, thank God) that I'd show her mine if she showed me hers. I showed her mine. She just ran home and told her mom on me.

When I was pre-teen, I got busted trying to sneak a peek at the babysitter changing into her bathing suit.

At some point, my brothers and I found an old Polaroid picture our dad had of some strange naked woman we didn't know. He found it missing only a few days later, walked into my room and stood there looking at me with his hand out. I dug it out of the drawer and gave it back to him. Most awkward shit ever.

I'm sorry playground girl. I'm sorry, Mrs. Peet. I'm sorry, Mom's friend Tanya.

:eek:

Reactions: FusterCluck
I guess when that hot waitress asked me how I like my steak and I said "pink in the middle" that may have crossed the line??

Reactions: Nubb16
I recently told a 19 year old guy, who I had just watched practically run from a cute 19 year old girl, that I don't regret anything I've done or any relationship I've been in. I only regret the ones I missed out on. I was, and still am, completely serious. But, I never raped anybody either....

Basically bwo is macdaddy

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74

You may know BWO74 from his role as Deuce Bigelow, Male Gigolo.

Last edited:

Do you write for Penthouse Forum?

Seriously though. At work I won't even speak to any women if I don't have to. They ask how my weekend was I will say fine. The only words that will come out of my mouth if it doesn't directly involve work are ok and fine. It isn't worth the risk.

Seriously though. At work I won't even speak to any women if I don't have to. They ask how my weekend was I will say fine. The only words that will come out of my mouth if it doesn't directly involve work are ok and fine. It isn't worth the risk.

Is all that suppressed communication the reason you are always dropping hot takes on catpaw?

Seems the ladies have always liked the way I look. Add to that, I have always been the boss. That's a recipe for disaster in the hands of a man without self control.

Seems the ladies have always liked the way I look. Add to that, I have always been the boss. That's a recipe for disaster in the hands of a man without self control.

Idk where you work but most companies would fire you for having sex with a subordinate. It could also become a legal issue if one of these girls decided to screw your life up. You should be careful

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
The worst I've ever done is bail on women, tell them to get away from me, lock them out, and maybe some choice words... so until they start to punish men for figuratively kicking women to the curb, I'm safe.

.. but I'm sure they will at some point. Guys will have to answer for, and pay damages to, women that they no longer want, IF said women is upset about it.

This started with abortion, by the way. What the woman wants, she gets. If she doesn't want to get railed 20 minutes into being railed? Rape. Fine using her body to get the job, and once has the job, she feels used? Sexual harassment. Half of the baby is hers? 100% her decision and don't you DARE even question it.

ADVERTISEMENT