ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Miss State Hires Neil Price as 'Voice of Bulldogs'

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Price is good.

BREAKING | Neil Price named "Voice of the Bulldogs." He will call @HailStateFB @HailStateMBK.
1f4f0.png
: http://hailst.at/2sxjYb8 #HailState

DCc4RqWUMAIXE_L.jpg

Excellent mover by MSU. This guy is really good and its' a big loss for us. Always wondered why he wasn't at a higher level somewhere. Just very polished and professional at every sport. Worked without a color man most of the time and didn't need one.

Excellent mover by MSU. This guy is really good and its' a big loss for us. Always wondered why he wasn't at a higher level somewhere. Just very polished and professional at every sport. Worked without a color man most of the time and didn't need one.
He can put a lot of color men out of business.

I am glad for Neil; however, I am very sad for myself and other baseball fans who loved to listen to him broadcast the games. GO CATS!!

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
what? He left Kentucky for shitty ass Mississippi state? wtf? Why in the heck would you want to be the face of Starkville football lol......
You cant come back Neil. Enjoy that decision

what? He left Kentucky for shitty ass Mississippi state? wtf? Why in the heck would you want to be the face of Starkville football lol......

Really? Are you just being a dick or do you truly not understand what a big promotion this is for him?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Was stationed nearby at Columbus AFB. That area is the worst in the SEC.

He's gone from being the "B" guy at Kentucky to the "A" guy at MSU
Ah, sure - thanks. I was thinking he was just trading the baseball job at UK for the baseball job at MSU, but he's going to be their Tom Leach. I really shouldn't be posting that late. Heh....

Damn dude. It's a significant promotion with undoubtedly much more money. Price has a family to support. UK and our fans are the big losers here. Good guy with solid talent just left to go to another program.

ADVERTISEMENT