ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Man, Lebron is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my eyes it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it's his mad at the world chip on his shoulder attitude is my reason for believing this. You my friend, is the one that's the racist. You are the one that made the connection between him being black and prison. Judge a person based on the content of their character not the color of their skin. You will be much happier.
Yeah sure that’s the reason you believe Lebron James would be in prison without basketball .

Nevermind the fact that plenty of famous athletes have been arrested. Acting like this man is Pac-Man Jones or Ryan Leaf .

Reactions: UK90 and dakid_0812
If we're making cringy nicknames with his name, you have to make it "LeBillion". The guy is far from a bum.
Lubron called trump a bum and trump worth 5 billion and Trump actually made his billions by being really smart not putting a ball in basket really well and getting overpaid millions for it 😂
One is light years more intelligent than the other

PuT bALL iN bAsKeTT

Evidently he has an excellent business acumen. He is CEO or Co-CEO of at least 5 companies. I really don’t get the hate for this guy. I guess it’s paycheck envy along with a few other underlying reasons as demonstrated by a few posters in this thread.
I just think he’s fake, like most celebrities. We hear how he’s a family man that loves his kids and is married to the woman who was with him before the fame. Then we see him hitting up Instagram models. He wants to speak out against perceived injustices without being asked, but stays quiet when he’s actually asked if they may hurt his wallet. I think he surrounds himself with some smart people who know how to keep him getting richer even while being vilified to an extent. The place he’s a genius is on the basketball court.

In my eyes it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it's his mad at the world chip on his shoulder attitude is my reason for believing this. You my friend, is the one that's the racist. You are the one that made the connection between him being black and prison. Judge a person based on the content of their character not the color of their skin. You will be much happier.
I made the connection based on your statement that he would be in prison when he’s never even come close to being in trouble with the law. I think it’s a reasonable connection to make that you are implying he’s be in prison because he comes from a low income, black, single parent family. If that was not your intention, I will accept that and apologize. However, I think and explanation of why you think he’d be in prison is warranted.

Reactions: Chitown Terry
Just because someone is not book educated, does not mean they're dumb. Lebron's genius is his photographic basketball memory and overall basketball IQ. Saying he's "dumb" simply shows ignorance, prejudice, and/or jealousy.

Ok he's not very intelligent... growing a beard and acting like he's some sort of Ghandi zen philosopher... suckering in chumps like you...it's really hilarious...and he's hilarious...but rich.

• Haha
Reactions: dakid_0812
Look, I'm not a Lebron guy either, can't stand him if I'm honest. I will at least give him credit for building off of what he has been given by the NBA (and China) over his career. How many guys have pissed away their entire NBA earnings and had to get real jobs within a few years of being out of the league. Allen Iverson and our own Antoine Walker come to mind. Don't get me wrong though, you can pay others to make you look smart though when you have that kind of money and those kinds of connections. Which the average person obviously does not have.
Here's my problem with him...his incessant bitching about White people who fill areas to watch him play...I can't stand the sight of him and his other Buddha wanna be collegue Kobe Bryant and his Mamba bs... sorry the guy and his daughter died but that's how I feel...not backing down.

Why does everyone have such a hardon for this narcissistic asshat? He has singlehandedly destroyed the NBA with his virtual signaling antics.

It's laughable watching him talk about how smart he is during an interview. If Lebron wasn't gifted as a basketball player, he would have become a gang banger in Akron.

He clearly hates White people which I find funny considering White people made him rich. He brags about the all black school as if he built it himself. Taxpayers paid for that school, Lebron had nothing to do about it. Lebron only wanted to improve his brand.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I truly despise this prick. He has personally called ESPN headquarters to have White people fired because he didn't like the criticism. He got Michelle Beadle fired because she told him to shut the F up when he was ranting about the BLM bullshit.

Reactions: panthergram
Why does everyone have such a hardon for this narcissistic asshat? He has singlehandedly destroyed the NBA with his virtual signaling antics.

It's laughable watching him talk about how smart he is during an interview. If Lebron wasn't gifted as a basketball player, he would have become a gang banger in Akron.

He clearly hates White people which I find funny considering White people made him rich. He brags about the all black school as if he built it himself. Taxpayers paid for that school, Lebron had nothing to do about it. Lebron only wanted to improve his brand.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I truly despise this prick. He has personally called ESPN headquarters to have White people fired because he didn't like the criticism. He got Michelle Beadle fired because she told him to shut the F up when he was ranting about the BLM bullshit.
What's wrong with gangbangers on Akron?

One of the best, if not THE best player I've ever jad the pleasure of watching. People confuse physical specimen with basketball IQ. Bird saw things way in advance. His court vision was out of this world. There will never be another Larry Bird. Without a doubt my favorite player of all time in any sport.
He was great without even trying to be...

Another I never liked Scotty Pippin. Years ago worked a basketball camp at Vanderbilt. He was supposed to show up to talk to the kids. These goofy kids mostly white wearing his jersey. They sent a car to the airport in Nashville...no Pippin... tried calling him...no answer. Stiffed them and didn't bother to call... just a POS...and a racist.

Reactions: TopCatCal

He got called out when he was acting like he was reading a book. Sounded how I used to when I got called on by the teacher and hadn't read the assignment.
It's a shame the Ican'tbreathe movement never got together with the mask movement. Can you imagine everyone running around wearing masks with "I Can't Breathe" printed on them?

Bill Gates isn’t stupid and has someone to manage his money and stay rich. Did you really need someone to explain this to you?
People win the lottery and pay someone to manage their money. Does that make them smart since they are rich and pay someone to manage their money? Dude you keep moving the goal post.

If Lebron wasn't gifted as a basketball player, he would have become a gang banger in Akron.
Dumb statements like these really make our fan base look bad.

Lebron has never been in any legal trouble in his life and has a remarkably squeaky clean record when it comes to his off court behavior. Yet we have posters in this thread making statements that he would have “become a gang banger” or “in prison” if not for hoops? What exactly are you knuckleheads basing those claims on? Embarrassing stuff.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Dumb statements like these really make our fan base look bad.

Lebron has never been in any legal trouble in his life and has a remarkably squeaky clean record when it comes to his off court behavior. Yet we have posters in this thread making statements that he would have “become a gang banger” or “in prison” if not for hoops? What exactly are you knuckleheads basing those claims on? Embarrassing stuff.
It should bother you that he demeans White Americans in the same way Nazis demeaned Jews. I think he's an ingrate. People who go to his games and think he's some kind of hero. I haven't watched that fraud league in 30 years so his game means nothing... it's his racial stance that bothers the shit out of me.

Ok...if LeBron James never played professional sports, would he be a billionaire? Heck, how about a millionaire?

By the way, anyone with common sense and good discipline can manage money successfully, doesn't take rocket science. A lot of "dumb" ppl who have fallen into truckloads of money are able to successfully handle their newfound wealth.
Not to mention that he almost assuredly has an army of investment advisors, accountants, lawyers, etc. handling most of his portfolio.

What do you think is the color of every, every, every single one of you Lebron haters, and what's the difference between y'all and David Duke? Not much separation dudes. There's a hundred posts on here all about "I'm a white man but I can sure as hell tell a black man how he needs to act and how he needs to talk, and what he needs to talk about. hell yeah!
Oh just shut the hell up with that crap. There‘s one sure fire racist on here. If you want to find him, look in a mirror.

It should bother you that he demeans White Americans in the same way Nazis demeaned Jews.
Could you link the evidence of him doing this?

I see people on this site constantly screaming about how LeBron hates white people …but beyond him merely supporting the BLM movement …I’m not sure what else that’s based on. It’d be nice if you guys would support your claim by providing the actual evidence.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Could you link the evidence of him doing this?

I see people on this site constantly screaming about how LeBron hates white people …but beyond him merely supporting the BLM movement …I’m not sure what else that’s based on. It’d be nice if you guys would support your claim by providing the actual evidence.
I don't have to document a damn thing...just Google Lebron is a racist. I'm sick of this bum...his wealth throwing a ball through a hoop doesn't impress me...if it weren't for that he would be a nothing

People win the lottery and pay someone to manage their money. Does that make them smart since they are rich and pay someone to manage their money? Dude you keep moving the goal post.
Whatever you say dude.

I don't have to document a damn thing...just Google Lebron is a racist. I'm sick of this bum...his wealth throwing a ball through a hoop doesn't impress me...if it weren't for that he would be a nothing
Yikes, ridiculing LeBron and Kobe (even after he passed) and then worshipping Larry Bird in this thread definitely conveys some racial preferences to me. All praise the almighty great white hope Larry Bird.

One of the best, if not THE best player I've ever jad the pleasure of watching. People confuse physical specimen with basketball IQ. Bird saw things way in advance. His court vision was out of this world. There will never be another Larry Bird. Without a doubt my favorite player of all time in any sport.
And yet, physical specimen Lebron playing the same position has basketball iq Bird beat in almost every category. James is about to pass Kareem any day now for points scored and sits at 4th in all time assists. Bird isn’t even top 25.

You cannot be dumb and play at the pinnacle of the most exclusive sports league in the world while excelling in every facet of life.

Reactions: Zissou87
And yet, physical specimen Lebron playing the same position has basketball iq Bird beat in almost every category. James is about to pass Kareem any day now for points scored and sits at 4th in all time assists. Bird isn’t even top 25.

You cannot be dumb and play at the pinnacle of the most exclusive sports league in the world while excelling in every facet of life.
Never said he was dumb. That was the OP. Bird is the better player. It's my opinion and it can't be broken. Move along. Move along.

Never said he was dumb. That was the OP. Bird is the better player. It's my opinion and it can't be broken. Move along. Move along.
You said Larry bird was the best sf ever.
You later said that people confuse physical specimen with basketball iq, which heavily implies you think Bird is better than Lebron because he plays smarter, or is smarter.
Fine if that’s not the implication you mean to make but you’re posting it in this absolute dumpster fire of a thread now 4 pages deep of people taking the same shots they always do.

Reactions: Zissou87

Bird played during a rougher time, had a back injury. You can't breathe on Labron nowadays.

Bird played during a rougher time, had a back injury. You can't breathe on Labron nowadays.
Bird, for a 9 season stretch from 80 to 88, was right there with Lebron …and even better comparatively in their early years.

But the problem is Bird entered the League late at age 23 and then his body began breaking down from injuries when he was in his early 30s. Whereas LeBron, entered the league at age 18 and is STILL a world class superstar twenty years later at 38.

So, although suppose one could make the argument that Bird was better at his absolute peak, Lebron’s greatness has lasted SO much longer than I don’t know how anyone could still justify ranking him below him on the all time list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT