ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Man Calls Cops after Getting Hit With a Hard Screen While Playing Basketball at LA Fitness

flacat22

Senior
Mar 12, 2011
Florida
http://dailysnark.com/man-calls-cop...creen-while-playing-basketball-at-la-fitness/

thumb-19.jpg

So the bearded guy with his arms crossed called the police for a FOUL. Which of the usual suspect schools do you think he dropped out or graduated from? He reeks dukie to me.

The narrated video and captions are pretty funny.

I had something similar happen... although not quite that lame. I was playing basketball at a Gold's Gym with my brother. My brother set a rather hard screen on this little shrimpy guy. The little shrimpy guy then started swinging on him and then everyone else. He calmed down somewhat and we moved him over to the other side of the court. Then out of nowhere he swings on me and punches me in the head. Somebody who saw it called the cops. The cops didn't really do anything other than make the little shrimpy guy leave.

I had something similar happen... although not quite that lame. I was playing basketball at a Gold's Gym with my brother. My brother set a rather hard screen on this little shrimpy guy. The little shrimpy guy then started swinging on him and then everyone else. He calmed down somewhat and we moved him over to the other side of the court. Then out of nowhere he swings on me and punches me in the head. Somebody who saw it called the cops. The cops didn't really do anything other than make the little shrimpy guy leave.

Dude, that’s weak. I’d have beat his ass.

When a guy intentionally hurts someone, that's a crime anywhere except the sports arena. It's only a matter of time until lawsuits and arrests are going to pop up.

For the record, I got my nose broke and broke a few noses in my playing days. So I am disgusted with the Wussy-fying of America.

I might actually pay money to hear the 911 tape. I just want to hear the 911 operator say "can you repeat that, I thought I heard you say you got fouled in a pick up game". I'd love to see if the 911 operators actually have a script for that.

Do what? You actually let someone sucker punch you and you did nothing? Wow.. Hand in your man card..

Reactions: ReturnOfOakboy
I think I played with that dude once.

Once had a dude call a charge on me in a pickup game for backing him down in the post.

Reactions: Fox2monk
When a guy intentionally hurts someone, that's a crime anywhere except the sports arena. It's only a matter of time until lawsuits and arrests are going to pop up.

For the record, I got my nose broke and broke a few noses in my playing days. So I am disgusted with the Wussy-fying of America.

Pussyfacation of America continues

You called the cops over a foul? [laughing]
You can always tell when someone has not played organized basketball because they get upset over a pick or block out. I had a guy threaten me during a church league basketball game years ago simply because I blocked out on a rebound.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Dude prolly calls charges playing pickup ball.
I was playing against a guy in the Seaton Center back in 1979 or so that kept calling charges during a pickup game. After the third time he called a charge one of the guys on my team got tired of it and hammered him with a body shot under the goal. Never called another one after that.

I might actually pay money to hear the 911 tape. I just want to hear the 911 operator say "can you repeat that, I thought I heard you say you got fouled in a pick up game". I'd love to see if the 911 operators actually have a script for that.
He probably just said that he was assaulted at LA Fitness, cops shoulda hauled him in for filing a false report.

You can always tell when someone has not played organized basketball because they get upset over a pick or block out. I had a guy threaten me during a church league basketball game years ago simply because I blocked out on a rebound.

Ok, i played organized ball, and until recently played pick up games at least twice a week...if you set a pick on a pick up game with the guys i played with you wouldnt be callin the cops,,an ambulance would be collecting you outside the gym. Aint no trophy for pick up games.

Ok, i played organized ball, and until recently played pick up games at least twice a week...if you set a pick on a pick up game with the guys i played with you wouldnt be callin the cops,,an ambulance would be collecting you outside the gym. Aint no trophy for pick up games.
Setting a pick is one thing but REALLY setting a pick is another; like the way IU would do under Bobby Knight.

Do what? You actually let someone sucker punch you and you did nothing? Wow.. Hand in your man card..
Oh sorry, I forgot I was in the presence of a legit keyboard warrior.

.... so the end of the story is that I then dropped him with a roundhouse kick to the head. And he wasn't shrimpy, but in fact Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson.

Is that better?

Oh sorry, I forgot I was in the presence of a legit keyboard warrior.

.... so the end of the story is that I then dropped him with a roundhouse kick to the head. And he wasn't shrimpy, but in fact Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson.

Is that better?
You're not a redneck,, I can see that.. You'ns just let it go.. And we don't do roundhouse kicks.. But we'll beat you all around the house if you sucker punch us.. I don't care if you're Andre the giant big.. There's always an equalizer.. By no means a keyboard warrior.. I've probably lost more fights than I've won.. Been YGKTFO more than once.. But you'll not sucker punch me n expect nothing in return..

I was playing pick up at Seabrook park in Fayetteville NC back when I was in HS. Was with a bunch of my boys but I was the only person at the park that wasnt black. I was guarding this dude and stripped him clean. He called foul. I argued it for a second, then he lifted his shirt to reveal a gun in his waistband. I said screw this shit, your ball and walked off the court. It ain't that serious bro. He was getting mad because his boys were clowning him because I was housing his arse.

ADVERTISEMENT