ADVERTISEMENT

OT: LA Times article: Who killed Lorenzen Wright?

Saw this on 48 hours. I felt bad for the reporter who fell in love with her and she fell in love with any type of money involved. She hasn’t aged well. If you haven’t checked it out it’s really good

Really not off topic per se, good example why Wiseman needs to get out of Memphis. BBC down there.

Reactions: morgousky
Saw this on 48 hours. I felt bad for the reporter who fell in love with her and she fell in love with any type of money involved. She hasn’t aged well. If you haven’t checked it out it’s really good
Not surprised it was covered by 48 Hours. Has all the ingredients starting with fame and money.

Reactions: Fox2monk
They might find the real OJ murder in this investigation,all though OJ is still looking.

If Wiseman took a look at Memphis players who have been shot or gotten in trouble, staying in Mempho. He would leave, hell he only needs to ask Penny,.who was shot i think he Frosh year he sat out? Trying to get my 18 yr old son out now. That place is horible, From middle school on up. I had to watch my baby boy go through metal detectors and searches , to start everyday of school.

What a good read. Everyone should read that. We all know his wife did it and I think most probably suspected it from the start. Hope the bitch gets death penalty. She sounds like seven kinds of crazy.

Be happy if they get a conviction. Unless they have some forensic evidence they aren’t advertising, death penalty not really possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT