ADVERTISEMENT

OT (ish) Do you do majority of your posting from PC or your phone?

Which do you do majority of your posting/ viewing on?

• Phone/Tablet

Votes: 46 65.7%
  • PC/Computer

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Reverse Jinx

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Try doing a desk job or some personal task that requires juggling thru multiple tabs and windows for hours on end on a daily basis via a phone or a tablet. You'll want to commit ritual suicide before the first day is over.

Oh absolutely agreed , but for basic browsing sessions, YouTube, message boards, Facebook/Twitter etc a phone is just as good if not better experience

Debatable
Wrist injury or thumb injury, life is full of hard choices.

I know one thing for sure, I won't have a automobile wreck posting/reading from my PC. I might fall out of my chair every now and then, but it is only like a 2 foot fall.

The eyes can take a beating trying to read on smart phones. Then you have to deal with direct sunlight sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKNothinButNet
70 percent PC/30 percent phone.

I prefer PC, but I can't take my work computer into the shitter. I do a lot of my posting at work and I have a desk job.

If you see a long post from me, it was done on a computer. If it's two lines, it probably came from my phone and there's a good chance I was either pooping or somewhere waiting on something.

I post from the actual internet. I live inside it. I am painting these words with a brush right now.

70 percent PC/30 percent phone.

I prefer PC, but I can't take my work computer into the shitter. I do a lot of my posting at work and I have a desk job.

If you see a long post from me, it was done on a computer. If it's two lines, it probably came from my phone and there's a good chance I was either pooping or somewhere waiting on something.
They doing any hiring?

Try doing a desk job or some personal task that requires juggling thru multiple tabs and windows for hours on end on a daily basis via a phone or a tablet. You'll want to commit ritual suicide before the first day is over.

I’d want to commit suicide doing that on a PC as well, not my type of work

100% phone, haven’t posted from a computer in probably 5 years

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I’d say 80/20 Phone/Computer ratio for me.

I like just having my phone while watching the game instead of having a lap desk with a laptop on it while needing to get up and down to pace/cheer/coach etc.

Mostly the phone. The PC is mostly for backing up the phone, work, and the rare game though the consoles mostly hold that down.

I'm thinking about setting up a media box though. Won't post on it any either but that will be a PC getting heavy duty.

ADVERTISEMENT