ADVERTISEMENT

OT: High school basketball coach killed at Mexican drug cartel stash house in North Carolina

I was expecting him to be protecting his players from drug dealers or some crap and no....lol. Them fools were trying to rob the cartel!
When I first saw the headline I thought the same thing, like he was trying to clean up the community.
004260_28.jpg

I wouldnt call this a stash house unless the stash was taken out before cops arrived. They hardly got anything.

The cartel that lives next door to me left in January 2017 and just came back a few months ago. They're good people and keep their lawn mowed exceptionally well. Sure, there's a murder or two every week or so, but I choose not to judge people on their worst day. It also keeps my property taxes way down.

Yes, but not nearly as many as now with the borders wide open. You will be hearing much more about instances like this one the next 4 years.
I mean, maybe - but I doubt very much you have any data to support that claim

There's different rated vests.. I have level IIIA (plus have front/back ar500 steel plates I won't use because they're 10 lb each that'll stop most all rifles excluding 50 cal) and Level IV.. IIIA is more comfy and wearable.. The IIIA I have should stop an AR and AK but I don't want to ever find out..

Dirys4iU0AAyRew.jpg

I mean, maybe - but I doubt very much you have any data to support that claim

How would they be data that was factual. The pedo has only been in office for a few months. Wait 4 years and then you will see.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if we are either in War or another major terrorist attack within the next 4 years with our weak leadership.

1. WHY DO GOLFERS WEAR TWO PAIRS OF SOCKS?​

In case they get a hole in one!

2. WHO IS THE MOST FAMOUS FOOTWEAR PHILOSOPHER?​

Sockrates

3. WHAT DID THE HAT SAY TO THE SOCK?​

I’ll go on ahead, you go on foot.

4. WHY DID THE PAIR OF SOCKS DECIDE TO BREAK UP?​

Because one of them always had to be right, and the other one left.

5. WHAT KIND OF SOCKS DO YOU NEED TO PLANT FLOWERS?​

Garden hose!

6. WHAT DO YOU CALL A FINANCIER WITH A HOLE IN THEIR SOCK?​

A sock broker.

7. PERSON 1: YOUR SOCK HAS A HOLE IN IT!​

Person 2: No it doesn’t.
Person 1: Then how did you get your foot in?

8. WHAT DID ONE NEW SOCK SAY TO THE OTHER?​

“Great things are afoot!”

9. DID YOU HEAR WHO THEY CAST IN THE NEW MOVIE, “SHOE-MANJI?”​

Dwanye “The Sock” Johnson!

10. WHAT DID THE SOCK-STEALING GNOME TELL HIS WIFE BEFORE GOING TO WORK?​

It socks to be apart from my sole mate for so darn long!

All the best Mexican cartel stash houses are in South Carolina anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT