ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dez Bryant released

Only place he will be halfway successful would be New England. Only because bill would keep him in check or leave at the airport jobless.

Only place he will be halfway successful would be New England. Only because bill would keep him in check or leave at the airport jobless.
Thought this too! Obviously not Randy Moss good but the move makes me think of the time they acquired Moss after he had some lower years of production in Oakland. Especially with Cooks getting traded. I don't know how other Bengals fans feel but I wouldn't be opposed to him but it's not going to matter who is at WR. Rookie talent won't play and Green will continue to get double/triple coverage. I don't think he'd fit well on a team with a dual-threat QB because he was alright with Romo and did nothing with Prescott. Jacksonville losing Robinson could be a place he could line up and be there #1. Feel like they're one offensive weapon of some notoriety to get them to the next level.

Last edited:
Reactions: hunterpapa
One of my favorite players in the league. Him and Dak never seemed to click. I think Dez can still be an elite WR with the right QB. If he were to end up in JAX or Indy I think he would shine.

No idea where he'll go but I'd take an interest if he landed in a few situations.

1) Cleveland--Sam Darnold, Saquan Barkley, Dez Bryant...not predicting a super bowl, but in a couple years after the first two guys have grown and developed, that could be worth a watch...

2)Green Bay--Best QB in the game, Cobb, Adams, and Dez...that could be fun...

3)LA--Rising young stud of a QB in Goff, franchise RB in Gurley, Cooks, Dez...show time...

4) San Fran--Jimmy G might be the future of the league and put up some numbers the next decade or so...Dez by his side for the next 5-6 could be worth a look...

As a Cowboys fan all I can say is thank god
Why? Prescott is VASTLY overrated. Dez can still ball and will show it with a new team. I couldn’t tell you how many times he was missed or left wide open due to Prescott’s lack of accuracy and field vision. Zeke is what makes that team. Put a prime Romo with the last two years roster and they have 1 super bowl out of those two years.

One of my favorite players in the league. Him and Dak never seemed to click. I think Dez can still be an elite WR with the right QB. If he were to end up in JAX or Indy I think he would shine.
Because Dak is a terrible passing QB. I wonder who will be the scapegoat for the Cowboys failure now.

ADVERTISEMENT