ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Devin Booker at Kentucky

Here is the highlight video of him scoring 46pts. Some of his makes are insane but he looks so smooth out there

I knew he had potential to be a star. And he and Ulis should’ve been starting ahead of the twins. If they had started, we’d probably have won it all. Even Cal admitted he should’ve played Booker and Ulis more than the Harrisons. The next star UK will have will be Fox.

I always said Magic took the wrong PG, so we'll see.

It's why I've never liked depending on freshman shooters in March. I can deal with it in other positions, but freshman shooters typically won't cut it on the biggest stage.

Aaron Harrison must be as cold blooded as a serial killer.

Our senior Willis never hit a big shot in his life and I’m still pissed he missed the one against UNC, so not completely buying the freshman angle. Didn’t bother Lamb, Young or Harrison.

Not really hard to see that Booker had the best combination of skill set and length on that 2015 team in terms of guards. If any guard of off that team was going to be a star at the next level, it was going to be Devin.

Anyone who knows anything about basketball could see this.

Our senior Willis never hit a big shot in his life and I’m still pissed he missed the one against UNC, so not completely buying the freshman angle. Didn’t bother Lamb, Young or Harrison.

I still remember James Young's 3 against Wichita St. late in that game, man that was a huge shot that often gets overlooked in the midst of Aa. Harrison's heroics.

Reactions: wcc31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT