ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bronny's 7th grade team

ronny-from-jersey-shore-did-the-strangest-maternity-photo-shoot-anyones-seen-in-a-while-pKR.png

...7th Grade
...Nationals
Something about that just hits me as "Cmon man...Nationals for 7th graders?"

Reactions: ManitouDan
They've had it for as long as I know. LeBron talked about going to Nationals at the same age in More Than A Game
I have a friend who asked me to help support his daughter's softball team that wanted to go to New Orleans to play in the Nationals.
She was 9. Did I mention she was 9?

They've had it for as long as I know. LeBron talked about going to Nationals at the same age in More Than A Game
Yep. It is a little scary, but honestly, a lot of elite players are going to stand out by that age. LeBron certainly did, and it was pretty obvious, even at that age, that he was at least going to be a D1 level player. And I remember reading a story about how Chris Webber, 13 years old and standing 6'5", watched Jordan drop 63 on the Celtics in the playoffs and then went out and scored 64 the next day, with 13 dunks.

Some kids are just gifted.

Reactions: CELTICAT
There are 2nd grade teams at that tournament
I had a Church friend ask me to donate $ to help his Travelball Softball team go to the Nationals....in New Orleans.

His daughter was 9 years old. I politely declined.

We just got home, my kid played in the 6th grade division. Saw kgargus there (G Money!)....

The 7th grader in Smashcat’s post above is truly a sight to behold. I know pictures can be deceiving, but LeBron is 6’8 and 250 at a minimum, and that kid dwarfs him a bit. He can move a little too...

Reactions: kgargus
We just got home, my kid played in the 6th grade division. Saw kgargus there (G Money!)....

The 7th grader in Smashcat’s post above is truly a sight to behold. I know pictures can be deceiving, but LeBron is 6’8 and 250 at a minimum, and that kid dwarfs him a bit. He can move a little too...
Mojo’s kid can ball. 5’11” smooth guard that moves like a gazelle. Was crazy to watch

Reactions: Mojocat
ADVERTISEMENT